Warmonger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dobro49, May 12, 2021.

1. its a beautiful day seeing republicans sling the barb of “Warmonger” at each other. Since I heard many liberals called “traitors” for opposing those republican inspired and led wars, it makes one wonder if they know what warmonger even means.

2. I don't remember anyone accusing Trump of being a warmonger. Although I can't prove it, it seems that the swamp disliked Trump because he refused to get involved in pointless conflicts.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. He gets some credit there. But republicans in general supported and cheered when he called the republican led war “the dumbest decision in US history”, and that’s with conflicts still happening in wars that these same people wanted. Fox News was cheerleader number 1 for the Iraq war and blasting Saudi for 9/11 but that ended when Trump came along.

4. the majority of both sides are "warmongers". 2/3's of the House and 2/3's of the senate all sign the same documents that one of either support giving billions of $'s to the military industrial complex, and billions of $'s in cash and materials for others to wage war.

it is not realistic to think things occur in a vacuum of "yes" people just because some of those people come out and denounce military action. they're much the same when they're behind close doors.

i just watched a news clip showing the IDF taking down a 14 story residential building in Gaza with 500 pound bombs (which btw DID NOT implode on itself) ostensibly because the "IDF felt" Hamas leaders were in the building.

THAT is warmongering. it's like shooting fish in a barrel and in any other circumstance it might be labeled a "war crime" and/or genocide especially since a lot of the Gaza casualties are women and children.

where is the outcry?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I agree, the leader of Israel is barely a domesticated mammal, let alone a decent person. All those warlords over there will never stop. Yes, Dems were fools to go along with the machine but many liberals on the ground opposed it. Not the case with my conservative friends around here local. No, they full on supported “the dumbest decision in history” while telling me that I hated my country. I thank President Trump for declaring that we US hating liberals were right all along.

6. Were u there? Did you see the murders, rapes, and torture of their own people, and not the bullshit on the news?
    It was bad dude, no way to describe it unless you lived there.
    Best to talk about something else you know first hand about.

We didn't finish the job over there, now look at hamas. Them and Iran supplied ordnances are firing into a city of civilians. Who's the warmongers?
    With the incompetent Biden administration that can't even secure our own boarders and they are using this distraction of slow joe to start a war and invade our allies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I didn’t need to “be there” in a little nation of brown people that we invaded to have an understanding of what was happening in the world. If the job couldn’t be finished in 2 decades, when was it going to be? I thought Trump finished the job, or so we have been told. I supported everybody who had to serve in that war, that doesn’t require me to respect the people who started it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. So if I was lobbing fireworks and bullets at your house, what would do to protect your family?
    Run and hide, call the police, what a fukn joke. The left don't want police.
    Thats fine, I'll stand up with my group and defend our city

• Like Like x 2
  9. I haven’t mentioned the police, my home, my family, or having to protect anything. I just pointed out that it’s at least amusing to watch this current republican firing squad scream war insults at each other. I heard the same comments from the left in 04. I’m fine with what the right is doing because it almost insures that there will be less of them to vote against in the future.

10. are you talking about israel or Portland? two different circumstances i think.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. in case you missed it. has anyone google earth'ed the Gaza Strip? this would be the equivalent of downtown london or paris, or your hometown.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I don't know nothing about portland, just what cnn and fox says. Truth somewhere in the middle i guess

I fully support the bombing of the hamas leaders. They ordered the rocket strikes, they paid with their lives.
    Seems like Israel, our allies, need to invade and kill all the hamas terrorism and maybe Iran also for giving them the rockets. At least sanctions on Iran. We don't need to pay anyone to keep the peace. Fuk em'.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If America gets an anti-war party, I hope that party wins.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Well, thankfully we have peace loving democrats running things now and not war mongering Republicans.
    I see world peace happening real soon.
    Afterall, I don't recall any democrats voting for the Iraq war at all.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Spoiler alert.
    They won't win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Incompetent democrats letting in the illegal's in a future power grab, not supporting our allies.

Fuk Biden and Pelosi

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. #18 Possuum, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021

i love it man, nice share. even though i dont need any persuasion about what israe! is/has been doing is both hypocritical and wrong but maybe some of these other people will wake up. similar to you, i have no issue with any nationality of a person who practices judaism or who is born jewish, but i certainly do have many issues with the duplicitous israeli government. "those people" want it all and left unnoticed the IDF forces would gleefully mount their bulldozers and push all the Palestinians in Gaza straight into the sea. the Gaza Strip is a prison plain and simple.

it really is a global problem that might take a global solution. i smdh in frustration! and you know what really gets my bile turning in my stomach P? all the avatars that come on here and complain about disenfranchisement of "the people of color" living in America, or the LBGQT movement, or any of the other so-called "left out people", but ask just ONE of these liberal SJW's to defend the Palestinians they are all like, "who? Palestinians? nope! dont know about any of those people. let's get back to all of our bitching and complaining for equality in America". ignorant mf'ers man. imo anyway. just dumb, ignorant, mf'ers.

well let's see, the bible and "god", speaking of jews, "says" something like, "(sic) I will bless those that bless you and i will condemn those that are against you". that's pretty convenient eh? a book about jews, written by jews, ostensibly for jews, claiming one thing over another just because they happen to be jewish. amazing isnt? pretty fucking convenient if you ask moi.

these BLM'ers, SJW's, and others wanting their "freedom of oppression from all sources" in America but they wont say one thing in support of the Palestinian people out of "fear of eternal damnation" or some other silly ass shit written down in "the bible". see, THAT is the type of hypocrisy that makes me want to spew venom on the hypocrites. smh.

i guarantee if the battlefield was even slightly leveled Benny Net and all his zionist friends around the world would be buried in the sands and a parking lot poured over what was left of them. but that will never be allowed to happen. why? " because the bible tells me sooooooooooooo".

fuck me and fuck a duck. it's just unreal.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I knew that I was safer once that Nazi dictator got voted out of office.
    Dictators can get voted out, right?

• Like Like x 1

20. brother, dude, or mister, whatever, what is going on in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank is not right. i'm not going to try and educate you as to why it's wrong what the israeli government is doing but do a little bit of research from the year 1947 forward, or simply look at a map of Palestine prior to 1947, look at a map of Palestine in 1945, and look at a map of Palestine after 1967, and each subsequent year thereafter all the way up to 2021.

i'm curious why you think israel is such a great ally of the US. what, besides hacking an iphone, has israel ever done for the US besides buy a bunch of military gadgets on credit? just last month the majority of the House voted overwhelmingly to increase israel's annual monetary gift for "security" and this year it's right around $4 billion. it's an annual gift of money that increases every year. a majority includes both dems and reps (warmongers both).

four BILLION US DOLLARS for "security". it's disgusting to think about imo. just do a little reading on that area of the world from1947 forward. it really won't take more than a few hours. i honestly dont know how a person can wrap themselves in a US flag and NOT denounce what the israeli government and IDF are doing to Palestinians on a daily basis. it's un-American in both my opinion AND my experience. de oppreso liber! that slogan is foundational to both being an American citizen, and to earning a SF beret. think about it. the Palestinians just want basic food, shelter, safety, humanization man.

as far as i can recall there were no Palestinians that supposedly were part of "19 terrorist hijackers that crashed planes in the US". no, those were saudis for the most part. an egyptian, a UAE, and a Lebanese. why does the US not defend the Palestinians? probably THE single most oppressed group of people on the planet and WE (you and me) buy the bullets and the bombs and the fencing and all the other tools the IDF uses to ethnically cleanse the area. you feel good about that? i dont. what the hell in all of history have the Palestinian people done that was so egregious that the world can turn their back on them? what. zero, nothing.

it's fucked up man. i'm a de oppresso liber kind of guy if that makes sense.

so back to the thread title? warmongering? put the IDF and Benny Net's picture right under the word imo. and, both sides of the House - both sides!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1