Wardrobe grow box

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stikyWeedFinger, May 20, 2010.

1. #21 stikyWeedFinger, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    on with the grow......I had a male show some interesting genetics, at every node he grew three branches....he was a strong big leafy asshole, he sounded good to my mentor ( the guy who got me growing ) and he wanted some genetics. The green on his coast isnt that great so I pollanited a girl. its some kind of chronic it might be purps. just did it like 30min ago to a bottom branch and here is a pic of the dude, glass of pollen and the branch off the girl thats now prego

Attached Files:

2. a lil dissapointed that no one has stoped by and I keep updateing

3. subbed
    keep it up stikyweedfinger, if anything the updates will help you keep track yourself. Don't let the forum get ya down, there are more watching than you think;)

may the weed gods be with you

4. Hey how is it going stiky? I love your grow journal and am looking forward to see how it all turns out. I too am looking to start a perpetual grow, but was thinking that it wouldn't be as easy as it seemed. Hopefully, I can learn off of you and take some notes along the way. Oh, by the way (not to sound negative, just curious) I just wanted to point out one thing about the last pictures you posted. Now I am no pro, but it looks to me like the first 5 pics above have sacs (looking like little bananas)... could those be male? Going off the info I have seen and read here on GC and other sites, those look like male traits.

Just a thought!

5. O ya it is a male... I harvested some pollen and painted them on a female branch. The male had 3 branches growing from each node so I want to try and get thoes genetics with my female which I belive to be some purple strain.

I have no room for about 13 plants that I need to start flowering in about 2 weeks. I might just get more lights for flowering or get rid of the week. I have total 35 plants....more then I thought I could handle. I thought that the space I have could handle 6 plants every 2 weeks ( in 4in pots ) would be enough. It might have been enought but I flowered my mum after I got about 15 clones off her because the pot I have her in is way to long. I know now that I can let my clones get a little bigger before I flower and put less in flowering at a time. I know my pots are small but its kinda what im going for....with LST and small pots the plants cant get that big, Im not going to worry about yeild so much ( unless my first harvest sucks ) because I want to harvest every two weeks.

I am trying to think positive and get a quarter off each small plant but I will be happy with an 8th per plant. Should keep me and the wife high on our own supply.

6. The 1st pic is where my seeds are going to gro and the others are tops of my clones still in veg for about another week..What do you guys think of them? they already sparkle.

Attached Files:

7. the big one is the mom I have flowering

Attached Files:

8. the little girls all grown up this friday is 6 weeks in and I have been flushing them I hope that they dont peak in a week because I havent gotten all the nutes out of the soil but I hop to. My trichs are starting to turn a little cloudy.

Attached Files:

9. So I finished the harvest awhile ago and the smoke was great, I got about two ounces when it was all done and dry. I am now useing a DWC and may start another journal, not to sure thoe

10. I started andother grow and its only getting bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop on by:wave: