Wardrobe grow box

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stikyWeedFinger, May 20, 2010.

1. #1 stikyWeedFinger, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    Two chamber grow box 4'x2'x2' Veg. on bottom flwr. on top...Bagseed promised to be Purps. I am useing a stanle floor fan, for like shops and stuff. All Cfl and flour. Inside of box is all white and I have one intake ducked almost to my a/c in my bedroom for cool air. I am picking up what I need to make a DIY carbon filter. I will have pics up by end my my day. Then I plan to pick up where I'm at and start a journal or at least update regulary.

2. Sounds like an awesome idea. If I'm understanding correctly, you will essentially have two 2x2' cubes stacked Im assuming? Similar to a closet with one center shelf? If so, I have also wanted to do something similar but was limited due to HPS lamp heat and very little space. Here is my garbage can grow I settled for because I didn't have room for a perpetual like what your going for. Keep us posted, Im interested in using CFL's on my next grow along w/ HPS In a perpetual grow like yours.

3. the flower chamber is maby 3 times the size of the veg. chamber in case I want a few to get hugh.......I didnt get anything for the carbon filter today because I was high driving around trying to copy a design I saw but was unable to find what I could remember, forgot some then couldent think so just came home. pics up soon

4. My filter is inline and I also have the box hooked up to a/c vent in my room. I have 2 moms and started cloneing about a month ago, not as hard as I thought....just when i think the clones are about to die in my dome roots show up and then they look great. I am useing a mod. on a stanly blower for exaust. I am going to start to flower tosay I hope. the oldest clones are about three weeks and they go as young as the 6 i took yesterday. I am shooting for a perpetual grow ( wish me luck, seems harder then I thought. I mean when I run out of clones then what? ) here are the promised pics of my set up in action and I am going to try and find pics from the build for everyone.

The Mod. on the stanly/lasko blower I got from Mechanibus...thank agan man!

Attached Files:

5. I started flowering some plants yesterday so I will have exciting pics up soon:)

6. Here are some clones...they looked like this before I flowered. they are not taken from a flowering mom, about 4 weeks old and not even a full week of flowering.I am strangely concerned why the new growth's leaves are round. I think it looks good but dont take my word for it.

Attached Files:

• 1.1.jpg
      1.1.jpg
      File size:
      309.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.2.jpg
      1.2.jpg
      File size:
      356.8 KB
      Views:
    • 1.3.jpg
      1.3.jpg
      File size:
      403.5 KB
      Views:
    • 1.4.jpg
      1.4.jpg
      File size:
      279.7 KB
      Views:
  7. starting to smell a lil......:D

8. new pics

Attached Files:

9. for your clones did you have to dip them in a rooting solution to make them grow roots ? is this true?

10. I use some powder rooting stuff. I dont think you need any kind. my buddy made a bubble bucket and didnt use any kind of hormone and they rooted.

11. but i cud cut off a branch and stick it in the ground and itll grow roots?

12. Thats the idea but it has to be a good cutting.... I would wait till you get a fan leaf with at least 5 leaves on it or the plant to have about 5 nodes on it. if your are just cutting a few then I would put them in a cup with a clear bag or clear wrap because clones need a lot of humidity, just take the bag off a few times a day so fresh air can get in. Thats what I do at least. I dont have any pics of my veg room because its not that cool looking when compared to a few flowering plants. The stronger the cutting the better it will root, for example I have to keep week small clones in a dome for about two weeks and stronger ones rooted faster and are now in pots.

13. no i planned to wait till the plant was a little bigger. but thanks man i will prob get the root solution but thanks

14. Some kids are getting sick. help?

Attached Files:

15. Ph??? how close are your lights?

16. I think its ph too my meter is showing about 7 I know I need to bring it down I just want to make sure because I just dont want to screw this up. I also want to know if I can go to wallmart or lowes or the depot to get something to lower it. I have about a week before I want to flower them.

17. I havent tested the water I use because I also use the same soil and the same nutes for every stage and the girls that are flowering used the same thing as the girls vegging and they were fine. I buy the 5gallon jugs and refill them at the little stations outside walmart and places like that. I think the dirt is fine I am going to get a ph test kit for water later and see if that fixes all my problems

18. O and the light are about two to three inches away

19. #20 stikyWeedFinger, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    I set my clone dome outside and the lid blew off and now the 6 I had in there turned almost nlack on the leaves, they are still alittle green but smell funny and I think they might die.....hope superthrive saves them...:(

Attached Files: