Wants to grow. Helpppp

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MinusTheBeae, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I'm thinkin a pc grow case but I don't know much about it but I'm interested. I just want a few plants for myself. But where would I get good seeds? Good strains and such. Help me grow mentally and literally. Haha. :smoking:

2. for ur first grow i would say get a few good mid grade seed from your next bag u buy. dont put a lot into it till u see that u love the plant,and want to care for them.

3. ^^agreed. Defo go for bagseed on your first go.

Read whatever you can find on growing, it's not possible to learn too much. The sticky topics in these forums are very good. :)

Good luck, growing rocks. :hello:

4. Thanks! I'm deff gonna do some research. And I got some good mid with some seeds I'll try. :smokeing:

5. do alot of research. Oops typo i mean ALOT of research.:smoking:

this site offers a huge amount of information, the search dropdown works wonders. Use bagseed so if you mess up you dont mess up a 10-15$ seed.

If your doing a pc grow check out the club the link is in my sig, also my journal is in there too, and its a pc grow

Hit me up with any questions man

happy growing

6. Hey man sweet info in the journal. I'll be asking questions along the way. Haha. Is there a way l can seal the odor in the case??

7. they make a light that kills oder but not sure how good it works.its called the ozone light. u can get them @ www.wormsway.com. it is a titanium dioxide coating on the bulb,its like 23 watts. check them out and if u get one let me know how they work. i my self have to use can filters that cleans the air before it is vented though a fake looking dryed vent in the side of the room.

8. Dude thanks alot that is deff goin to be on my list of supplies. And I'll let you know how well it works

9. i dont know but if the system is sealed and u dont mind spending money on your hobby u could build in a dryer tub to the side and put an inline carbon filter. if u just sit and smoke and think about it thing will come to u.

10. search for diy carbon scrubber. Some guys on here have made some really cheap well made ones. Some small some big, you could probably find some way to rig it up to an exhaust fan.

Also try ona gel, if you can't find ona gel just go to lowes or home depot and ask them if they have any odor absorbing gels.

Hope this helps.

11. Sweet all great ideas. Haha. How much on average do your plants yeild in a pc box?