Wanting to start my first grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lokei360, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Whats up grasscity? I got some closet space and i just got payed. How much would a small setup cost to put together in an around 5ft long 7ft high 2ft wide area and not hurt my pockets to bad. Also if anyone has some good growing methods please feel free to let me hear them. Im hoping to start growing in the next few days.

2. Hey if you're only growing for yourself you can get everything you need for about 300 bucks. And that's a decent set up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. What would i be shopping for?

4. Are you in the states? I can throw a little list for you, also, do you want cfl, led or for a bit more... hps
    I prefer leds and I've used all 3.

Also do you need the whole closet filled? Because a 2 plant tent will fit with good ventilation

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tent ( or make your own )
    Lights ( mars hydro is good budget lights )

Nutes. General hydroponics or general organics ( I use these for my organic grows And they're great! )
    Soil or hydro or coco?
    2 3-5 gal smart pots
    1 or 2 small fans to start. Add things as you get more money

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sounds like a pretty decent sized space mate.
    First consideration ( for me ) would be temps. Depending on where you are in the world it might get hot in a closet with say a 400w/600w hps so you can go down the LED grow light to help keep things cool.
    I've used hps , CFL, T5 lights but now using LED. I'm eventually swapping everything to led.
    Plan it all out mate, need good extraction.
    A good environment, working properly before you start growing will serve you well my friend. Good luck, it's the best hobby !

7. Im in WA so its all legal. And im not sure I really only got a few hundred to spend. I wouldnt mind starting off with 1 plant as long as it produces.

8. Loki I have just spent like 1.5k setting all mine up and only have a 4x4 space.. you really need to read a fuck load before doing anything man, this is my first grow as well literarily starting today... and I have read and read and read and read !! Can go half assed about it mate.

9. I wish i could just plant some seeds outside deep in a forest and come back 3 months later to buds :/ how nice life would be haha

10. You kinda can.

• Like Like x 1