wanting to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by fiorello420, Jun 21, 2008.

1. so ive smoked about $30 worth of weed 11 days ago and i want to smoke right now but i have to go to Probation officer in 18 days..smoke or not, just want other peoples opinions.

2. no its not worth it stay strong

3. Why don't you wait till you have to go to your probation officer, and offer to spark a blunt up with him to celebrate being on probation?

Seriously man, if you even have to ask, I'd recommend keeping clean.

4. you can be clean in 2 weeks if you smoke today. but if you do drink hella water and cranberry juice in the coming weeks.

but i'm not pressuring you, just giving you an option. it's up to you to decide if you want to take the chance.

5. yeah i know, i might just keep clean until im off probation.

6. i get a drug test done in a hospital weekly. i can smoke 7 days before my drug test and pass. i just chug water, and go to the gym. no pills, no cranberry juice, just go to a gym where there is a sauna and chill in there man. your straight to smoke, you wont have to do shit to get it out of you really. i mean i wouldnt have to, and i doubt you would.

7. I'm on probation too. I usually smoke for like 4 days after I go in, then take none time release niacin lots of water cranberry juice and pills. I may be over doing it, but I'm not about to fail that shit!:D