Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wanting to quit whenever I get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by airsick, Apr 16, 2011.

1. A lot of times when I get high, such as I am now... I always feel like quitting weed and just living life sober for a while. I'm always introspective when I'm high, and quitting just comes across my mind quite often.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    :confused_2:

2. yeah man maybe its becoming to much of a priority in your life, and you need a short break..

that or you're getting to high/ not enjoying the high

3. nah, not me. but the same thing happened to my friend. he used to smoke everyday, then he started getting paranoid and depressed when high cuz of the way it made him think. he quit for a few months, then i convinced him to try smoking again. now hes a regular toker again.

for him, it was a different problem from weed, but weed just amplified and wasnt right for him at the time. so maybe evaluate the way things are going right now and decide what you wanna do.

as for me, im lighting up always ^_^

4. if you feel like you want to quit, then quit. don't feel like you have to keep smoking.

5. I used to feel the same way when I was huffing spray paint.

6. Thats weird, It is like the total opposite for me.

I cannot face the day i have to quit.

7. Yes, then we stop.

8. i used to get like that. sometimes ill have a few thoughts like what am i doing sitting stoned here when i culd be productive. but then i realize that if i was sober id be less productive cuz id be bored/sleepin

9. Im still young so that hasnt crossed my mind really but my dad went to rehab yesterday to get off weed, alchohal, and xanax. He said he doesnt know if he will smoke again when he gets out, but he wants to stay sober for a while cuz he felt like thats all he was living for. When ever you think all day about how ur gunna get more money for another 20 bag, or sit around non productive then ya its time to quit. Other then that, im waitin for my mom to go to bed then im lightin up a bowl of some shitty legal herb. (Savin money for 420)

10. I feel the same way, cuz whenever i get a decent amount of bud, i stay high for a week or two non stop, and forget what its like being sober, so when i get to about a gram left i think " yessss i cant wait to get sober for a bit, then i end up sober for a few weeks, then i start over. Lol.

11. take a T break and think about it.

12. When im high its easy to tell myself " Yeah I don't need another bowl all day ".

2 hours later...:bongin:

It's weed,
    i don't feel i need to stop,
    or take a break. Im FULLY functional under the influence.

Why fix what isn't broken?