Wanting To Flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ElDonJuan, Jul 20, 2003.

1. I have a 4 or 5 month old girl who I got from a friend and I'm wanting to flower her but have some questions. To begin this plant was first vegged indoors then after about a couple weeks was transitoined to outdoors where it remained for over 3 months. Then for the last month my friend had her inside by a window where she got direct light from the mid to late afternoon, roughly 6 or 7 hours. Secondly we just replanted her about 1 week ago from a 3 gallon to a 5 gallon. Since then she seems to have made the transition farily unaffected except for some wilting leaves and drying at the tips (will post some pics to show). Now I want to flower her on a 12/12 basis in a closet using a 75w hps. So my questions are how long after the transplant should I wait to flower, and can I use an hps to flower even though she has been manly grown under sun light. Also what firts and additional measures should I take when Im ready to flower. Last thing when I brought her to my house I put a pillow case over her to bring her in my car which caused her top to sag a bit. Did I hurt her or will she be ok. Thanks for any help.

2. here are some pics of my girls...observe the wilting leaves and drying tips...

Attached Files:

3. more pics of wilting leaves

Attached Files:

4. pic of sagging top

Attached Files:

5. full angle view

Attached Files:

6. Last question and pic....is this a good spot to keep her until I start to flower....she will get direct sunlight during morning and early afternoon, except for the top.

Attached Files: