Wanted

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Indi420, May 31, 2009.

1. :D:smoking:One of the best movies I've ever seen, I fuckin love it.

It just has a bunch of OH DAYYUUMM moments.

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Yea that movie is really fun to watch!!! Plus Morgan Freeman an James Mcavoy in it to so thats good lol. I might have to watch this again sometime when im bored.

~Toni~

3. I thought it was ok.
    This is one case where anyone that has read the comic at all...will almost definitely think the comic was better, the movie, interesting sure.
    I enjoyed the visual style, but I think the director worked that a little better in Nightwatch/Daywatch...if you haven't seen those, check them out.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Mhm thanks for the advise Cheeba I never knew it was a comic first...where would I go to get someting like that if iwanted to check it??? :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. @CheebaWeeba Nice lol we have those films as well I am going to see if I can get these comincs you mention to me. Thanks Cheeba :D :love:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Left me wanting my money back for this 11 year old movie..based on yet another dated comic,

but...
    James McAvoy would go on to play young Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men franchise, Chris Pratt would go on to play Peter Quill a.k.a. Star Lord in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and Morgan Freeman played Lucius Fox in the Dark Knight trilogy

• Informative Informative x 1

8. I didn't even know Chris Pratt was in Wanted tbh lol. I thought that Butcher guy that liked Bladed weapons over guns was cool tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1