WANTED: JP Toro

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hennerchilll, May 15, 2009.

1. Hey guys im looking to buy one of these amasing pieces
    i live in philadelphia if anyone knows stores that sell them in this location please let me know
    and how much am i looking at for a double perc with the fixed stem
    and what does worked mean?

2. ok, so if you aren't aware the stores in the are are wonderland (philadelphia), artifax (NE philadelphia), utopia (easton), and...well i forget the name of the one in bethlahem.

none of these sell Toro's to the best of my knowledge. artifax sells illadelphs though.

the tube you are looking for is going to probably cost you upwards of 800.

worked usually refers to the amount of artwork, etc that the blower does to each piece.

3. tru thanks for the info
    how much do u think a non worked stemless one with one perc in it will cost?
    thanks man
    and yea i know of those 3 also about frolics to but none of them carry toro as you said

4. #4 Thai_Sticks, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    I'm going to guess that you saw a picture labeled "Double perc inline worked JP/TORO" and liked it.

You aren't going to find one. The newer toro standard line is going viral though. They're pumping out tons of tubes and there at lots of shops nation wide. They're mostly 18-24 inch inline/perk with another tree over it. They have a little work, come with matching bowls and sometimes accessories. They start at about 6 bills and up with work

You want to find a shop you can get to that carries them first. Find out if they're generally what you want, and go into the shop to pick out exactly which you want. Alot of shops don't quote prices over the phone, but you can usualy get them to give you rough numbers (general price ranges etc)

5. There are a few shops within a decently short driving distance of you that I imagine would carry Toro's. As for prices, a normal stemless disc with a circulator or 13 arm perc and work ontop of the perc would be around 7-800+. Good luck in your hunt, theres nothing more rewarding than hitting your first Toro after a good long search.

6. yes i did and that thing is amasing looking but i think i wanna grab
    just one thats like a normal size and just is stemless and has a perc at the bottom and thats it
    how much u think thats running
    (just work on the front and thats it)
    fatcobra let me know where these shops might be

7. Try Frolic in Exton, PA, although it must be somewhat of a drive for you. Try calling I guess. Once in awhile they have some Toro's but they go soooo fast...

8. TORO

one left in stock!!!! better hurry

9. There's a fixed stem with interchangeable diffusers at my local shop for <600. It's sold... tentatively as the buyer has not paid. Its sorta like the one you're looking for OP... except you can change out the tree perc stem for another... like a circ or whatever else JP comes out with to stick in there.

10. Anyone know where to find one in Oklahoma? Thanks