Want weed but dont ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theycallmedano, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Ever felt like you dont want to smoke anymore ? A year ago if offered weed I might've tried it, but it never really crossed my mind. Now I smoke at least once a week. Last night after I got fucked up, I WAS thinking is this me? Is it really worth grinding out to buy an eigth a week? I love getting high, but at the same time I don't ... Any one else ever feel the same ?? Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well you could buy smaller amounts and not do it as often like just smoke a bowl every other day or so so you don't feel like you're spending too much time high

3. Once a week is really not much man.

4. [quote name="I am the Pot" post="19429246" timestamp="1391014697"]Once a week is really not much man.[/quote]I always have it, i generally smoke whenever possible Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. so do you want it or not? lolz

6. Noo Weed makes everything more enjoyable. As long as I can smoke weed freely you'll always see a smile on my face Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I can dig man, after doing it for long periods of time you just need a break from anything in life really.

8. I usually get all fucked up from a bong rip, any high I get has me thinking in third person. Thinking this isn't me, however it makes me think rationally. I rethink anything I've done, it makes me want to just be peaceful and correct my life. It makes me afraid of things I normally wouldn't be afraid of. Paranoid. I wonder am I being judged, who is this, what is this, who are you, and who am I? It's good and its bad. I just want to relax, things tend to get negative, quick. I also think about death and it scares the fuck out of me because I feel like this is it. When I sober up, everything is normal again.

Thank you for your time.

9. If you can't handle your weed and it isn't enjoyable don't smoke it, also if you want to cut back on it do so, also i can get 1/8ths for 25$ so if you can't handle $100ish a month you shouldn't be smoking and get other shit prioritized.

10. I used to hate pot so much and recently for some reason it just changed. Idk I guess that's just how human beings are

11. [quote name="I am the Pot" post="19436115" timestamp="1391107654"]If you can't handle your weed and it isn't enjoyable don't smoke it, also if you want to cut back on it do so, also i can get 1/8ths for 25$ so if you can't handle $100ish a month you shouldn't be smoking and get other shit prioritized.[/quote]Out here 8ths are 50-60. So consider yourself lucky Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i wouldn't pay more then 10$-1g to be honest. If i did get those prices i'd most likely try to find better connections, quit smoking, or start growing.

13. [quote name="I am the Pot" post="19437978" timestamp="1391127327"]i wouldn't pay more then 10$-1g to be honest. If i did get those prices i'd most likely try to find better connections, quit smoking, or start growing.[/quote]Prices won't lower here for a while as it just got approved for medical use. For now I'm stuck paying $20 a g Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Can't you find anyone who grows and would give you a better deal?

15. [quote name="I am the Pot" post="19438038" timestamp="1391127998"]Can't you find anyone who grows and would give you a better deal?[/quote]I know someone who's growing soon and if it's successful, he said he'll hook me up with $50 quads, $10 g's, but that won't be forever . As it is I already get deals Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Bro you're justing getting too high to handle your racing thoughts just smoke less or when you get that high sit down and chill for a second

17. Maybe you should skip the bong rips? You know, just remember, you're doing the drugs, the drugs aren't doing you. You should be in control of your high, and let the good vibes flow..

18. I get the same feeling sometimes. I like smoking and all that but it does feel sometimes like damn... I'm spending a lot of money just to have a buzz.

Yup.

19. #19 Caffeine Chris, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Guess it doesn't help that I always hear police helicopters because they are looking for people, at my old place there was always sirens. Just doesn't help with the paranoia, I guess I tend to think about life way too much rather than kick back and enjoy it. I've been smoking for about 4 years. Smoking is different for everyone I guess.

EDIT: I guess its like 6 years and not 4.