Want to try DXM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlasticStaple, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Hey everyone.

Was wondering about DXM. Its snowing here in connecticut so mabye i should try something new :).

Ive been thinking about DXM for a while now and learned a lot about it. I wish i could go out and get some PURE DXM tablets or syrup or something but the only thing i have around is Tylenol flu....

Tylenol flu active ingredients
    - Acetaminophen
    - Chlorpheniramine maleate
    *** Dextromethorphan HBr
    - Phenylephrine HCI

Also... I wasnt planning on drinking the bottle. I found a nice little guide on a differant DXM thread explaining how to extract DXM from syrups...

My only concern is if i extract it will i be extracting the other active ingredients along with it or will i only be extracting ther DXM...

Thanks in advanced guys!!!

Smoke a J while i want for some replys :smoking:

2. #2 Philosopher4420, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    dude please. for me. don't do anything with that bottle. keep it in case you have the flu.

if you want to trip on dxm, buy dxm. and only dxm. get robutissun cough max.
    if you mess up on extracting the dxm, you could die. :( no over exageration man. Acetaminophen will make you sick, but that shit Chlorpheniramine maleate? it will KILL you if you take too much of it.

do me a personal favor. just go out and buy a bottle.

3. too much of the dirty shit in em. yesterday i dex'ed and my stomach was hurting a little bit most of the time. get the cleanest most pure you can, and even then DO IT IN MODERATION!!! dont do it every day, or every week. do it very rarely.

4. Alright thanks guys, ill wait till the snow clears up and get some of that tommarow

5. Don't do too high of a dose, don't do it too often. Also, be prepared to face permanent side effects that you may or may not have. It varies from person to person, someone could have permanent side effects after just one use. I only used a few times (was kinda high doses) and I still have effects on my vision.

6. #6 Acid Raindrops, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
    What do you mean by permanent side effects? What health threats does it pose?
    I was thinking about trying DXM but if there is permanent side effects even if minor I will just forget about it and do some LSD.

7. Yeah you never know what it will do. It is a very unpredictable drug. So is LSD though. I haven't noticed anything except slight depression a day after I use it.

8. Well, I have done 3.5grams of mushrooms before and it was okay, a little intense but I think I would be fine on 1 hit of acid.

9. LSD and shrooms > DXM. i done DXM about 30-40 times, shrooms once, and i liked shrooms a little better.

but shrooms did make me believe that i was an alien and that i was smarter than all the people around me. that would have ended bad if i would have tried to pull something.