Want to try a little something new.

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Alright... Well I'm a heavy toker, been that way for awhile... and had vicodin once... but that was with a mix of drinking and smoking weed... and im really interested in trying some of these things... right now i can get a few things...

- Sudafed
    - Benadryl
    - Robotussin

and a prescribed medicine that has no name... but says:
    240 promethazine/codeine

i saw codeine and it immediately jumped out at me :)

anyways... the robotussin and the prescribed stuff is syrup... the others are pills.

i was wondering how much i should take... and what would be your preference (choose one out of experience and please give a good reason)

also:
    I have a few other things that I wasnt sure about...

- Excedrin
    - Ibuprofin
    - Imodium

2. uhh, dont man. Resist the urge.

All the things your just listed shouldnt be considered drugs that make you trip out. They can, but they'll also fuck up your liver or possibaly make you OD.

Just chill dawg. Grab a 40, pack a bowl, and get nice and drunk/baked. Better than any of those drugs your just listed.

P.S dont take that codine one, that other chemical (which i dont know of) could do some dammage in the ammount it would take to feel the Codine.

3. I know where your comin from, but it is kind of difficult for me to explain. Iv picked up a new hobby... and thats gaining new perspectives and learning from not only books and the internet, but from experience.

My mind has been racing around lately about things like this... including many other things.

4. Thats wicked dangerious dude. Sure, do that with life but not with drugs.

Dont fuck around with your life like that. Its just not worth it, man. Use your head dude.

One thing ive learned from my many years with all sorts of drugs is take what people (expecialy these people) say about them and follow it. When you think your invicible, thats when your most prone to OD/ die.

I dont wanna be a bummer dude, just use your head. Thats all im tryin to say. To many people have die from doing the exact thing your talkin about.

5. Immodium makes you not shit your pants, its for people that can't hold in their feces.

6. anyone else find it ironic that he talks about overdose, yet promotes a drug with an ed50:ld50 of 1:4-10?

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=1934

<table class="question-table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="550"> <tbody><tr><td class="qa">
    </td> \t\t<td class="a_text">Promethazine is an anti-histamine. While it is also listed as an anti-emetic (prevents nausea/vomiting), I would be concerned that higher levels may cause dizziness and nausea. Certainly in conjunction with another central nervous system depressant (the codeine) it may cause excessive sleepiness. In other words, it may knock you out or make you feel ill before you have any fun. Many medical preparations contain ingredients (such as guaifenesin) which cause nausea and vomiting at high doses. These preparations are intended to make it harder to use these drugs for fun and to keep people from accidentally overdosing.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
    if you ask me though i got 2 words for you, d train.

7. Well, I have a 355ml bottle of a "Kirkland Tussin DM" that has 2 active ingredients:
    - DXM: 10mg
    - Guaifenesin: 100mg
    (per 5ml teaspoon)

I Read this on Erowid:

Now... how much would I have to drink for the DXM to kick in (im looking for a great high... but i dont wanna trip balls my first time)... but my followup question is: With this DXM/Guaifenesin ratio would the Guaifenesin make me sick before the DXM would work?

8. if you are going to do dxm, get something with only dxm in it. i drank a 1/2 bottle of nyquil one time and it wasn't good.

9. Ya I was like 99% certain i wasnt gonna take it as soon as i saw there was more than 1 active ingrediant... now im 100% positive.

oh well, some other time i suppose.

10. what substance is the best way to injest dxm? in other words, what are some of the products that only have dxm as an active ingredient? also, how many mg's should one take?