Want to start vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Weedology, Jan 6, 2014.

1. I have 40-50 dollars to spend on a new vaporizer portable or not and for dry herbs. Both would be cool. I was wondering if its possible to find a decent one that doesnt completely burn the herb. I saw some on ebay for 24 dollars that were american products. Help me out please lol. Thanks. Already have a nice little bong.

2. Like are atmos raw juniors good or what for dry herbs

3. You won't find anything worth buying at that price point for dry herb

4. [quote name="BuddhistBrian" post="19288677" timestamp="1388985567"]You won't find anything worth buying at that price point for dry herb[/quote]Thats depressing. I thought atmos raw jrs were decent and economic

The company Atmos as a whole is one to avoid.

I'd recommend waiting a month and doubling your vape budget because The Grasshopper vaporizer is coming out in February and it looks promising for only $100

6. How about the link i sent it says its for cannibis. Pretty strange

7. IF you're gonna start vaping, make a commitment to get a good starting vaporizer. Atmos isn't very good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do it bro you'll love it!! Get a good vape tho

9. #10 Weedology, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    [quote name="Dr. Plutonious" post="19289571" timestamp="1389003141"]IF you're gonna start vaping, make a commitment to get a good starting vaporizer. Atmos isn't very good.[/quote] appreciate the feedback. I've been hearing they arent very good with dry herbs and very hard to clean. Atmos is off my list. What so you think about this http://bit.ly/1i9d9yY

10. [quote name="johnnyblaze805" post="19289640" timestamp="1389005153"]Do it bro you'll love it!! Get a good vape tho[/quote]Do what?

11. http://youtu.be/hkFuT_M8Sbc video of the ebay item.

12. There isn't a Pen vape besides the Persei with the LL attachment that is good for loose leaf. If you want to vape ground herb, you want to look at stuff like the Pinnacle Pro, Ascent, MFLB, etc. As it stands pens really only can pull oil off consistently. 

13. How much is thaf

14. [quote name="Dr. Plutonious" post="19290531" timestamp="1389025631"]There isn't a Pen vape besides the Persei with the LL attachment that is good for loose leaf. If you want to vape ground herb, you want to look at stuff like the Pinnacle Pro, Ascent, MFLB, etc. As it stands pens really only can pull oil off consistently. [/quote]^

15. #16 lFourTwenty, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    I just got the pinnacle pro it's awesome! It's pricey though.. Mine was $240 with the glass water bubbler attachment, but you can get one without it for like $170Edit: I wouldn't recommend the first pinnacle model..it's not nearly as good as the pro

Depends on what you want. The MFLB is cheap, can be effective, but requires a certain technique that may be difficult to grasp and a certain grind for best results.

You can get the Ascent, but that will run you over $200. What's your price range?

17. I said like 50 or 40 around there

18. [quote name="Dr. Plutonious" post="19291838" timestamp="1389043558"]Depends on what you want. The MFLB is cheap, can be effective, but requires a certain technique that may be difficult to grasp and a certain grind for best results.You can get the Ascent, but that will run you over $200. What's your price range?[/quote]Crap i keep doing that. Lol look up^

19. Well, like it was mentioned earlier, there really isn't any type of good vape in that price range (pen vape or not). You can find MFLB used for as low as $65 but that is about as cheap as you can go.

Honestly, it sounds like you are pretty new to the vapour scene and still have a lot to do. Getting a cheap vaporizer isn't the way to get into it. Save up to $100 then start looking for a vape.

Go ahead and buy a cheap $50 vape if you want, but nothing in the price range is going to very good and it could also very easily be made of dangerous materials.