Want to start collecting

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SkyWalker093, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Do any of you guys collect pipes, bongs, chillums, etc.. I'm not much of a collector, but I thought it would be fun

2. Its pretty fucking fun :smoke:

check out the link in my sig for mine :) Well some of it. Still getting it all in dur..

But ya.. i bought a nice ass PHx with a worked downstem and El Hefe bowl like.. June 2011

and its just grown since then lol

now ive got 2 tubes and like 5 nice ass bubbs lol all scientific and they all make me smile with the memories each holds :smoke:

3. i'll have three tubes tommorow when my Sov Stemline shows up :smoke: i've had 1 other that broke and a bubbler i sold and some more little stuff.

I'm excited to get my first heady piece.

4. Just never get rid of your pieces. It's always fun to hit that one spoon from your early toking days.

5. I used to when I was younger but after too many serious pieces broke, I came to realize it wasn't worth it (for me).

6. Thought you were talkin about welfare. Was like really dude. But as for collecting, I only keep 1 of each... Quality pieces work fine forever. I think it would be cool but I would see it hard to keep em clean in the showcase or whatever, unless your just gonna lay them on your living room table and just alternate bowl packs.