Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to start 1st grow ( Need Help )

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Portuguese, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 Portuguese, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    Sup Guys
    I made this thread to you guys stay with me , helping making my 1st grow.

I'will start in 1 week, but to that happen I need to get some final answers that make me confuse.

I'll start with two female seeds. For me, two seeds is very little, I want more.
    I want some method that could be expanded to about 10-15 seeds ...
    Seeds come from both male and female gender, or just male?

The planting will be outside. LST + etc. ..

A friend told me I could buy seed set without sex (but would be expensive)
    It could also buy female seeds already (more expensive)
    I'm thinking of buying about 5 set seed without sex, if they are male, I take the seeds for future plantings. I want to hear your opinion in this part of the seed please.

I do not know if this is effective, but I may the start treat on a for a grow box, but do not know if it will be efficient because I intend to pass them to the outside, since going out, I wonder if you have any difference if you start directly outside.

Is it Possible to feminize seeds and how?
    To make clones, it is necessary to use gel to the root? no gel will not?
    From a 'mother' how many clones I can get?
    I Can get a clone from a clone?

Do not want to spend much money
    Thank you for your attention, give your opinion
    :D

2. If you have everything set up and bought (Soil, Pot, Spot chosen, etc.) grab a paper towel, Dampen it (Make sure it isn't dripping!) and put some seeds on it and fold it up and put it in like a warm dark place and check every few days untill they sprout and make sure the sprout isnt too long or else its unplantable (Might be bs but I heard that from somebody) and then place it in some plant pots and mist them daily and check untill they sprout... You should have it from there!

3. I already know that method, but thanks anyway.
    But before I start, I want to get all cleared so I make all correctly

4. If you need anymore help check out the growers section bro

5. Passed over hours and hours, learned about LSD, everything, I can't get clearly answers for what i asked, answers I found, made me confused...

6. Heyo. You again. :]

The female plants will make pistols (hairs) and male plants make pollen. If a pistol gets pollen on it, you get a seed.

get female seeds.

There are benefits to starting your plants inside. They can grow bigger, faster. And will survive easier because they are older. I know some people will grow their plants inside to be very big. Then take them outside to make flowers during the right time of the year.

This is a long process. Far, far down the road for you. Take time to learn about it.

Clones need very high humidity and rooting gel helps them take. Use it if you have it. It can work without.

You can get many clones from a mother. Perhaps 12-15 every month. Just let her heal between clippings.

Yes.

7. Oh nice, I was afraid of just have to spend money to buy seeds. So if I buy 3 female seeds, get them up, making clones, I can reach my objective 10-15 plants) . How often do you recommend I take a clone, 2 in 2 weeks? 1-1?

And btw, thanks for ur support so far :D

Made a Pc green box ( big step for me :hello:)

8. You can take as many clones as you need. 1, 2, or 10 at a time. If the mother is big enough you can take 40+ clones and she'll keep growing (this is an extreme case).

Rooting clones is an art form. You should expect to fail a few times.

Even after you are good at it you'll probably still kill one or two each time you make a batch of clones.

9. Just for final,
    Can you recommend me a thread that show's how many time of light , the plants need, while on seed, harvest time, growing up?

tks