Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to plan a road trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 14, 2011.

1. So here's the deal.... I want to plan a road trip with my buddies. Possibly to some cabins in the winter or whatever. If we're gonna be gone for about a week how much weed should i bring and how should i hide it? :smoke:

2. wouldn't that be up to you?

3. Just want opinions lol

4. ok. bring 5 ounces and hide it in a sack labeled "not weed"
    you should be set.

5. Depends on how many friends you have, and how much you each wanna pay for bud, unless your smoking them out, which would be awesome.

And hide it? Put it in your trunk in a bag and put a blanket over it, just to make sure no smell escapes. Roll down your windows down and put your A/C on. Gotta make sure that whip doesn't smell.

And hiding it in your cabin. No idea.

6. Get a gallon sized jar and put a qp in there. Stick jar inside duffle bag you brought. Smoke your self silly with the piece and the papers you brought with you.

7. Get a gallon sized jar and put a qp in there. Stick jar inside duffle bag you brought. Smoke your self silly with the piece and the papers you brought with you.