Want to move to Hydro / this product suitable ?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by TheOnlyWay, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I want to grow a plant using hydroponics rather than soil, and I was wondering if this setup is suitable for a plant? Link - Hydroponics, Indoor Gardening Supplies, Hydroponic Systems - home

Being a stoner I am a lil lazy so if I can buy it, instead of build it , that's cool.
    So I'd appreciate any help u guys have to give. Thanks:smoke:

2. Its suitable for 1 plant, yes.

If you prefer to buy it instead of building it then go for it but its pretty easy to build something like that.

3. Is it? Thanks I'll look in to it. Appreciate it bud.

4. How did the LowRyder turn out?

You didnt like soil or what?

I'm also thinking about hydroponics, but I haven't even done soil yet.

5. #5 TheOnlyWay, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    Its not that I don't like soil, I just wanted to try out the hydroponics setup & compare pros & cons .
    2 of my Lowryder 2's I'll be picking within a week. Plant 1 looks like the magazine pics. The main cola / headstalk is 8" & u barely can touch your thumb & index finger together at it's thickest point. P2 I think I stunted & doesn't have the main headstalk but it still has a whole bunch of 3"-5" buds on it. I don't know what happened with 3. It's a cpl weeks behind, but it's a lil over 2 ft tall! It's flowering nice though & looks like it will produce a huge main headstalk along with 5 or more 6" buds. I don't know if I hit 3 with too much blue light along with too much veg nutes, but it don't even look like a L2. Soon as I pick 1 & 2 I'm going to start on a single White Ruski under 1 150w hps w side lighting & 2 auto widows or 2 diesel ryders under a separate 150 .plus sunshine systems growspot bloom boosters for side light ( there pricy but they work for me ) I like to have a cpl Autos going on the side to stagger my harvests ( always being able to harvest every 60 days or so...) & more variety in the garden
    I'll post how those turned out after I pick n cure em Later

6. Sounds good.

Good Job!

7. Hi..

I have excellent results from my WaterFarms. Check out the tutorial in my signature line for information on modifications you can do with the WF's.

Good Luck

8. Nice job....Keep the good work up....

9. thanks appreciate it.

10. Check my sig...
    i have tutorials on buckets and a cloner;).....

easy as hell guys...

11. ^^^^
    What he said...

For the same money you can build a BB and end up with a much more robust piece of hardware.

Check the stickies in the DIY section.