Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Want to learn more about CBD?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Storm Crow, Oct 10, 2018.

1. This is a review- where a scientist reads other scientists' work and puts it all together for you. :yay: It is, of course, far too long to post up in full. The abstract will give you an idea of the areas covered and the study isn't that hard to read. There is a LOT more to CBD than "just" preventing seizures! Click the link and start learning about this amazing cannabinoid!

Translational Investigation of the Therapeutic Potential of Cannabidiol (CBD): Toward a New Age
    Translational Investigation of the Therapeutic Potential of Cannabidiol (CBD): Toward a New Age

Background:
    Among the many cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound that does not produce the typical subjective effects of marijuana.

Objectives: The aim of the present review is to describe the main advances in the development of the experimental and clinical use of cannabidiol CBD in neuropsychiatry.

Methods: A non-systematic search was performed for studies dealing with therapeutic applications of CBD, especially performed by Brazilian researchers.

Results: CBD was shown to have anxiolytic, antipsychotic and neuroprotective properties. In addition, basic and clinical investigations on the effects of CBD have been carried out in the context of many other health conditions, including its potential use in epilepsy, substance abuse and dependence, schizophrenia, social phobia, post-traumatic stress, depression, bipolar disorder, sleep disorders, and Parkinson.

Discussion: CBD is an useful and promising molecule that may help patients with a number of clinical conditions. Controlled clinical trials with different neuropsychiatric populations that are currently under investigation should bring important answers in the near future and support the translation of research findings to clinical settings.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I have been smoking my medicine for almost 10 years now THC rich varieties only though I might add.
    I am seriously thinking of switching sides and going to do a cbd rich strain with as little as 1% THC.
    I have never ingested cbd levels high enough to notice what its like and how it affects me I just wanted to know from people with rich experience with cbd to just share there personnel experience. Happy growing ....progrouk.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was a smoker for a really long time, and when I took CBD oil, it didn't get me high and I thought it was dumb. That was a few years ago.
    I generally smoke now a days to relieve pain, like cramps and back pains and stuff like that. I was given a CBD oil, and I thought why not it won't hurt.
    It relieved my headache, my period cramps and everything else. I love CBD!!!!
    This company started selling muscle salves which smell so good, not like any of the other stuff. I just got my first order and I love it!
    Check them out. Glacier Wellness

glacierwellness.co

4. I would like to try the CBD and now more when reading your comments, about if it is true that the CBD can help you with the pain, thank you very much for your kind regards.