Want To Know About Haarp , Vlf, Uhf And Weather Modification?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pollution, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Want to know about HAARP , VLF, UHF and weather modification? Want to prove it to a non-believer? Here you go! |

For anyone still “on the fence” about weather modification / manipulation :

all links below should satisfy MOST questions: save the pdf's before they're gone for good from the net!

----------------–

Hypothesis / Theory - what I think is being done:

Preface:

I propose that a series of ground based stations , using a HAARP type technology (i.e. a ground based station that emits a high frequency or low frequency) .. is being used to produce pulses which we see appear on RADAR for a short time.

It would appear this high frequency electromagnetic pulse is done to “heat” the atmosphere above each station …. possibly to create an “artificial ionospheric mirror = AIM” WITHIN THE ATMOSPHERE, maybe to have some other yet unknown effect OTHER than weather modification, or these pulses could quite possibly be done for the sole purpose of engineering the weather.

The “goal” of these frequency flashes has not yet been determined.

Also, it has been discovered that a global campaign is underway, to spray particulate matter into the air .. via aircraft distribution .. in order to aid in frequency propagation and transmission… substances like Aluminum, Barium, Strontium, and Silver Iodide (just to name a few). Commonly called “chemtrails” this “cloud seeding” is picking up in pace.

Observed so far :

1. Flashes into the high RF appear on RADAR - sometimes in the same geometric modulation patterns spoken about in HAARP research papers… they appear coordinated with other stations, and not all stations in the same area produce the flash.

2. SEVERAL times, too often to be a coincidence….we see severe weather (tornadoes , damaging winds, and hail) hit these frequency flash epicenters. This usually occurs within 48 hours of the high frequency being emitted from the ground based station (usually a ground based NEXRAD RADAR or similar produces the pulse).......... http://sincedutch.wo...er-here-you-go/