Want to have sex with my teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillzthatkillz, Nov 19, 2009.

1. This is pretty true. Besides that - the maturity level of most High Schoolers is a HUGE barrier when it comes to teachers who are at the very least 24-25 (most likely older). The type of teacher who would sleep with a student has either big time emotional/self esteem issues, or is a total sleezeball just trying to get an easy lay. Either way - do you wan to be mixed up with either of those?

2. Here's what to do...

1. Request that you need some help with school work and ask her to come to your place at 7;30

2. She walks in the door. Your standing there, naked, glistening in olive oil, candles burning all around you. Barry white playing on the sterio.

3. Then you proclaim. LET US FUCK!

4. Throw her down and follow the songs instructions,

The Song.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvkRZookFM]YouTube - Tenacious D - Fuck her Gently[/ame]

60% of the Time it Works Every Time.

3. thanks for all the advice guys im still gonna have to think about my next move a bit more. I'll have u know i did cop a feel in the hallway on friday without her noticing it was me (very crowded in the hallway)

4. sweet so you went from thinking, to groping.. lol i would seriously just wait till end of school year, and be like hey lets party, pull out a mirror and a bag of coke and just give a little eyebrow raise...

5. this thread is useless without pics.

6. so........... did it happen?:ey: :poke:

7. LOL this

8. haha good luck man go for it

9. Yes Plz.

10. Put it in her butt.

11. Word. Bang her.

12. Ask her if she wants to smoke your bong if ya knang what I'm sang.

13. #93 GreyMatterTripp, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    Lol I had a 22yr old teacher my senior year ( I was 17) and she was completely hitting on me in two of my classes, very obvious and multiple students saw this before I noticed. She was fuckin SMOKIN hot too but I digress

Problem was I had a girlfriend. Believe me if I didn't have a girlfriend you woulda seen ME on the news.:D

I keed I keed.

Honestly that's a slippery slope, just don't compromise her career and I think that there would not be a problem.

14. coulda shoulda woulda

15. I know right. :( :devious:

Oh well, probably would have been some straight drama. That's my point, it ain't worth it.

16. #96 imsohighh, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    uh even if he was underaged? i think i can speak for any teenager who has a hot ass teacher

he would fucking love it! :cool:

For example, i had a young 24 year old teacher in high school as well, teaching me history, she was also the cheer leader coach..and let me tell you she had the nicest well shaped breast in the world. Cheerleader body as well, great ass. I fantasied about taking her in class every day. After graduating, i found out she was fucking one of the students I KNEW, and she was married! I reget not making a move to this day :(

it all goes wrong when he has to brag about banging the hotass teacher to his friends, thats where they get caught.

17. she knows what shes doin

18. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    AAHAHAHAHA
    HAAA

If i could + rep you i so fucking would! :laughing::laughing:

19. No don't do it until your out of school!

She will lose her job, and then hate you. Bate until you graduate, then do her!

20. Oh I remember way back ,my grade 7 teacher was fucking hot she had such a big round ass and on top of that she use to wear these super tight pants. I was 12/13 years old I had a boner everyday even today just thinking about her gives me a boner