Want to have sex with my teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillzthatkillz, Nov 19, 2009.

1. lol i was just about to say that

2. Tottally gotta do it man, I had the chance and blew it and regret it to this day. I was 18 in 12th grade, and my chorus teacher was like 25 and hot as hell. She was also the volleyball coach. One day while in her class, something happened I think I was makeing fun of someone I don't really remember, she was like S***(my name not Shit) go outside, I have to talk to you.

I went out and sat down in the hall, she came and sat right beside me and put her hand on my thigh leaned in real close, and was like you need to help me tutor these younger kids not make fun of them. Then, after a chorus concert one night, she just randomly hugged me...and not anyone else in the choir group I was in...I dunno I just thought it was wierd....

Who knows.

Fuck her....and when your fucking her think of me....

Wait...does that sound gay?

3. Naw dude, I'd think of you.

4. Take a picture of her and post it up. ;)

5. B an L on her T's

6. Heh! No shit, eh?

Also, for the OP: Go for it dude. I hear teachers fuck students these days.

7. my first period teacher is this lebanese chick with a nice ass and rack, shes only a few years older then me...

she always laughs at my jokes and i pretty much can persuade her to change the lesson plans from notes and lecture to chill and movies...

i can turn a lot of shit in late and i get away with a lot more then my classmates... btw, i thought i had a chance, but then she was telling us about this teacher that was drinking with her students, and then she said its lame for a teacher to hang out with students...

8. ^this hahaha

9. Don't say anything, wait until she's not your teacher. No teacher is willing to risk their career for one student.

Give it time.

10. Right. Having sex with your students is so incredibly unethical, i can't even think of an analogy for it.

11. just be like,
    Does this napkin smell like chlorophorm?
    then fuck the shit outta her passed out ass

12. iono man. youre gonna be graduating in may/june?

i feel like if you wait that long any attraction may fade.

you should go for it now i think.

13. leavea picture of your dick on her desk hahaha jk

14. At my high school, there was this kid a couple years back who was the absolute man. He fucked his Senior Class Dean, who was 28 or 29 i think and he was 18. But this kid was an absolute legend at our school, so if you think you could get it go for it my man! but make sure you have a plan B if things take a turn for the worse. I mean schools don't generally take too kindly to their students having sexual relations with their teachers.:rolleyes:

15. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully she is a good fuck and its all worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!

16. My guidance counselor had sex with one of her seniors, he was 18, and she lost her teaching license. I doubt any self respecting teacher wouldn't risk her career for some kid.

Sorry.

17. I dunno man, that's a bed your gonna have to lay in for the rest of that class if you got the wrong impression, talk about awkward.

18. Exactly, what if you offend her? Every interaction after will be awkward and unavoidable.

19. My break dancing teacher my god dude I had the hugest crush on him!~~ the things i would of done to that man HAHA~!

but a teacher its always awkward.