Want to grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bobbert, Nov 19, 2005.

1. I want to grow weed for myself because it is just cheaper from what I understand. You can also get fresh pretty good bud. The catch is my partner is not really cool with the idea of me growing. He is fine with me having bongs and weed in the house but he things growing is a whole different ball field. One he does not really feel comfortable with I think.

I just want to grow enough two keep my self-smoking, I usually smoke around an oz every 5 weeks (ball park). I have a closet next to a hall doorway that leads to the general condo hallways. It is sort of full right now but if I empty it have some waste high shelves and places to put plants. I could also use the empty space behind the stairewell door it is about 4 foot tall at the hight. How much do would I need to grow to supply my self and the once or twice a week smoking session (he pays half though). How much is supplies? How hard it is? How much space? What strain would be good and where could i get some mailed to me? I am considering white widow but I don't know shit about growing, I want something great and rather simple to grow.

About my partner what can I tell him about it to ease his worry about it? I think it will save me allot of money in the long run considering seeds are rather cheep compared to how much you pay for that much weed from a dealer.

I just sort of want to do this but think it might always stay a want mostly. I don't know I just kind of need some suggestions and help really.

2. Well, u will need a lot of dedication to start growing.. first of all, u can start by clicking in vatoloco sticky and reading the guides.. it will get u started, and understanding the process of growing marijuana from sprouting to harvesting to drying and cureing. It would also get u familier with the basic thing u will need to get started with (lights, fert,buckets..etc..).. if u go to the city seed bank forum theirs a sticky by BBP.. He got some links to some seedbanks sites, and people have oder from with no problems.. Also u should really try too convice your roomate, if not i sugges u dont grow, cuzz he might screw u over, and make a big deal about it witch he can easy get u thrown out of the aparment for illegal activitys....

3. I don't plan on growing with-out their premission.

4. sorry fo my spelling... sometime i type on the quicknes with out double cheking....

5. For seeds I recommend the ones by Nirvana that dr chronic sells, they're less than $20 a pack. I plan on ordering their Northern Lights strain and possibly their White Widow strain in the near future.

Anyway you could set up a couple areas (one could just be a large box) with one having the mother plants and clones (veg area), and the other area for flowering. If you flowered out 4 plants every 2 months (and kept growing clones in the veg box) you could easily have 4 ounces every 2 months as long as you used enough light.

6. White Ryhno sounds good.

What can I tell my partner to help convence him it is a good idea?

7. 1. "Think of it, we dont have to buy bud anymore, and it will be a fun, learning experience"

Correct me if im wrong please.

2. "Since we live in seattle, its almost impossible to detect, because the eye in the sky cant really get a clear picture when there multiple levels in an apartment complex (you live in one, right?)"

8. I dunno. Tell him you're less likely to be caught for growing than you are for possession (assuming you carry weed around). I mean a cop isn't going to be in your house to spot the grow op, and you'd have to have a huge operation to get the attention of the cops with your energy bill.

9. He is not as worried about the local thing as the federal thing. He does not like that you could loose the house under the federal rules. Something he would not want to risk.

10. Ask him how often people that are with the police or would tell the police come into your house anyway.. no ones going to find out if you just sit in your house and grow and smoke it.. unless it smells really bad... that would suck to have a roomate that doesnt smoke