Want to grow single plant outside?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by byllistic, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Okay guys so i need your help with this one.
    Long story short it is very very difficult for me to buy bud, i rarely get money (im 18 and looking for a job) and prices are expensive. I decided i want to grow one plant outside because i have a fairly large backyard. I really dont know anything about it but when i try to learn about growing , it always shows big grow rooms or a big patch of plants. I just want to grow one plant. How much bud can i get from one plant and how long does it take to grow? How much maintenance does it need?

Help is appreciated :)

Thanks!

2. One plant would be easier than many, just make sure to use the right nutes and not get caught. Outdoor you can expect from 4-6 ounces for a plant that grows from 2 weeks after the last frost.

3. yield depends on sun hours

approx,

6 hours = 10 ozees
    10 hours = 20 ozees

more sun gives more bud
    it depends also on strain and pheno you get
    the strain that yielded me most so far was a purple maroc (female seeds) but bud wasn't too strong (8/10). I got 24 ozees from a 10 hour spot.

4. 20 ounces??? theres no way, how long does it take to get 20 oz?

5. yes way (see the pic in Oldpork's 2011 thread of my purple maroc)
    all you need is enough sun
    planted in beg may harvested in beg october
    all day sun (15 hoursà will yield much more). See the Cali legal grows with full day spots, they yield several kilos per plant.

6. [quote name='"byllistic"']Okay guys so i need your help with this one.
    Long story short it is very very difficult for me to buy bud, i rarely get money (im 18 and looking for a job) and prices are expensive. I decided i want to grow one plant outside because i have a fairly large backyard. I really dont know anything about it but when i try to learn about growing , it always shows big grow rooms or a big patch of plants. I just want to grow one plant. How much bud can i get from one plant and how long does it take to grow? How much maintenance does it need?

Help is appreciated :)

Thanks![/quote]

Most of those questions depends a lot on location. Some areas have a good climate and require less maintence and can get good yields such as over a pound. Some require more water, tying down due to weather, or can yield even less because of less sun.