Want to Grow My own Outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HashishPish, Nov 2, 2005.

1. I want to grow my plant out side... here are some questions,

#1 What are the best seeds I can Buy, I want a VERY VERY Good feeling high like i am flying, And want to have a steller looking plant with cool colors.

#2 Where is the the best place in my yard to grow it? I live in a very warm and moist climate and it never gets cold here. I live on a canal.

#3 After I plant the seeds does the plant need a lot of care and how will I harvest the good part.

Cheers!

2. 1. look into a sativa strain or maybe a cross of indica/sativa. some of the best bud i had was bubbleberry but thats pretty exspensive (only time i saw bubbleberry seeds was 120 for 10) about a nice looking plant with lovely looks, i suggest straight blueberry since its has some sativa for a heady high and mostly indica to make you feel like your floating (i think its 20/80) plus it flowers with beautiful blue and purple colors and dries to lavender blue.
    2. the spot with the most sun. this may be a little inconvenient since it will be more visible by neighbors and such.
    3.it doesnt need a huge amount of care. pretty much just a little knowlegde and know how, good soil, fresh water. you dont really need to worry about fertilizer that much, you might want to throw some nutes in there but its not completely necessary. when the plant is ready just cut the branches with bud off and hang them upside down in a closet for about a week or until the stems snap when you bend them, then if you want some bomb bud you will want to cure it. just stick the bud in a mason jar and put that in a cool dark place. open up the jar once or twice a day and just turn the buds and get some fresh air then close it again. in about 2 weeks you should have some finely cured bud.

read up on some grow guides and check out a few outdoor grow guides too. have fun man.