Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want a Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chris243, Dec 17, 2012.

1. hey guys still pretty new here and completely new to vaping. Its just a much safer method that I would like to get into. But the only problem is I have no clue to which one I should buy. My price range is up to $150, but im not sure if I should spend that much on my first vaporizer. The "da buddha" and "silver surfer" look pretty dope. If you have any suggestions or advice that would be great!

2. $150 isn't going to get you a quality vaporizer. Some of the better known ones can go up to $600. If you really want to vape, I would suggest saving up and getting a SSV.

3. I'd recommend the MFLB, personally, but then again, I have no idea what your situation is, and what you want to use one for. If you don't have to be discreet, then listen to what everyone else recommends for you (preferrably) a desktop vape.

4. What Eclipsetuner said is bullshit you can get a arizer solo or dabudah for aroud 150 180 and their dope

5. The Arizer Extreme Q is a desktop vape that has bag and whip ability and it's only $130 on Amazon for the latest model. I have one and if you check out the Extreme Q thread in the Vaporizer section, you'll see that a lot of people are very satisfied with it. It's definitely the best value for a vaporizer out right now, the only thing less expensive and worth mentioning is the MFLB, but that's if you want portability and not huge clouds of vapor.

6. The Arizer Solo is about $230 on every website I've seen it on. And if you're going to buy that, why not just go and get the SSV?

Da Buddah is nice, but the majority of people I know that have had it, don't recommend it over the Silver Surfer. Mainly because of the angle of the glass wand causing bud to fall into the heating element. But it's still a nice option. The cheapest I've seen it for is about $190.

7. I have an LSV and SSV and love both. I also prefer using my LSV with the whip kit (which BTW, the fatty transfer wand adapter or whatever they call it sucks, it doesn't get as hot since it sits an inch or two above where you put your green normally. I just connect it directly but feel a little ripped off since I paid for a part that I don't use since it just isn't conducive.

You can't go wrong with an SSV. Sometimes the wand will fall out because of the angle, but after awhile it will just get itself to stay put. Just watch how you maneuver the wand so it's not bent funny.

8. Lowest I've seen the Solo at is 151.99 w/ free shipping. Great deal, I've heard almost nothing but great things about the Solo from owners on this site.

My friend has Da Buddha and prefers my EQ to it because of the digital look and 360 degree whip function which is useful for circles :hello: Just something to consider :smoking:

9. I ordered the Vapor Genie because it is discreet and cheap. And there were many good reviews on it and I have friends who loved it

10. #10 james1327, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    your an idiot

get the solo

Disrespect is not tolerated here -WW