Want a job in the Medical Marijuana Field?

Discussion in 'General' started by axle0000, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've done it, I have gotten you here! Now it's time to start your wonderful journey in becoming the next Jorge Cervantes! (Or Danny Danko, if you prefer.)

So let us begin. My name is Dr. B, and I am one of the lead developers for a fast growing website that teaches the ins-and-outs of everything in the horticulture business. (I would post the name of the website, but I'm afraid too many forum trolls will try to eat me...)

We are dedicated in providing important information for caregivers, patients, dispensary owners and the like. Updated daily, we are striving to become the biggest, most in-depth grow bible on the web. We are currently integrating affiliate websites to our own, such as THCfinder.com, Budtrader.com and youcannect.org; so that you can enjoy using all of these websites all at one place. Instead of explaining everything that we have, it would be much easier for you to just check it out! So what was the point in this post?
    We are currently looking to hire 3 hard working people! These positions are PAID positions, and possibly come with fan clubs! (Read the bottom of this page for information on Compensation)

Position #1: Medible Cooking Show Host
    Our first position we are looking to fill is probably our most important one. We are looking for 1 person to fulfill the position of our weekly cooking show. A very good example of what we are looking for would be MarijuanaTv.com. However, the person doing these videos never uses Cannabutter/Milk, she just makes "munchies", which is not educational at all. So if you have a video camera, love to cook, have 2-3 hours a week, and don't mind being viewed by millions, then this might be the position for you! Here are the requirements:

*Must make 1 video per week, on the same day every week. Not 1 day late!
    *Must use CannaButter and/or CannaMilk with every Recipe.
    *Each show should be between 3-9 minutes long.
    *Each video should be edited neatly, and you must act professional.
    *Each video must be easy to understand; viewers should be able to make your recipes easily.
    *In each video, you must mention, or have our website written in the bottom corner for the entire duration of your videos. (Mainly for copyright reasons)

Position #2 Teacher, Class Trainer
    This position may be filled by more then 1 person, but dedication is defiantly what we are looking for. We are looking for people to do their own Do-It-Yourself (DIY) videos, such as comparing different lighting, typical grow room problems, beneficial and true bugs, hydroponics, and people to review products. (Example, use FoxFarm Grow Big, then do a segment on how you liked/used it) These are not the limitations of this position, but rather just examples. You are not required, but are encouraged, to do as many videos as you can. If you would like a list of videos we are looking for, follow the instructions on the bottom of this page.

*You should post at least 2 videos per week.
    *Each show should be between 3-9 minutes long.
    *Each video should be edited neatly, and you must act professional.
    *Each video must be easy to understand; viewers should not have a hard time understanding you, or the material.
    *In each video, you must mention, or have our website written in the bottom corner for the entire duration of your videos. (Mainly for copyright reasons)

Position #3: Graphic Designer/3d Modeler
    This position is NOT paid! The work we need done is not in the top of our priority list. But, we are looking for a new banner/logo, and looking for a few 3d models (you can make with Blender). Instead, the work you submit will be posted on our website, and you can use it for your portfolio and referencing. This is a perfect opportunity for apprentices and people trying to build a resume! Your work will all be cited and referenced to you, so that nobody can ever steal your work and claim as their own, and potential future customers will know how to reach you. Although we are not paying for this position, you could possibly show your work to MILLIONS of people! How's that for cheap advertising?

So, you think you have what it takes to be a Guru? We are waiting, and so is everyone else. Learn the guru, teach the guru; become the guru!

All inquiries for these positions should be emailed to:
    Contact@growgreenerguru.com

Compensation:
    GrowGreenerGuru makes its money from affiliate advertising. This is exactly how you will be paid. We will give you your own section, you put the banners of your choice in your section. People go to your section, they click on your links, you get paid. Simple as that. If you are unfamiliar with affiliate advertising, we can set that up for you. Your videos should be uploaded to youtube so that you can obtain more exposure.. The more people you send to your page, the more money you can potentially make! The top Amazon affiliates make an average of $20,000 a month, that could be you!

We hope to see you all down at GrowGreenerGuru to expand your knowledge (and others!)

Thank you,
    Dr. B
    contact@growgreenerguru.com

2. Please provide me with cannabutter and cannamilk, I will provide the videos.

3. Is this for real? When ever I cook I'm usually pretty baked and I always narrate what I'm doing like I'm in a stoner cooking show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.