Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wanna smoke but dont have a lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Go old skool
    get 2. Sticks and rub against each other till u get a fire
    easy and simple that's what I always do
    or just buy a lighter eaither or

2. This is why you always buy backup lighters, matches, fluid.

3. dude, 2? really? we're stoners, we need atleast 8 or 9. even then we still lose em all.

4. This. You need to start using Beeline, its a hemp wick that completely eliminates inhaling dust and gas from lighters. You can then light the wick on the stove. I have done this with friends in sudden times.

5. Every time this guy posts he makes it more and more obvious he's underage and shouldn't be posting here.

6. :metal::)

I've used mine this way too and it was the first thing that came to mind, if he wasn't short of materials I was thinking of suggesting it earlier on.... everyone needs to have a few spools of beeline laying around, emergency or not.

7. Lol. How old are you?

8. josh? haha just playing but you sound like my friend. if you have that glass (ceramic?) top stove, just turn the stove on and place the bowl over that. itll vape it!

9. Old enough to drive somewhere and buy a couple lighters.

10. I hate not having a lighter mine actualy died the other day and ive been lighting tooth picks off my stove ever since, cant wait to do that again 2night.:smoke:

11. #31 sexywop, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    Ladies and Gentleman, we goto the Judges scorecard for a decision...
    Judge: DiAmOnD RaStA scores the bout 30-28 Danky Dan.
    Judge: madmike420 scores the bout 30-27 Danky Dan.
    Judge: BUDSLiNGER scores the bout 29-27 and WINNER by Unanimous Decision DANKY DAN.

12. I can 100% confirm lighting your bowl with a cigarette works quite well!

13. In what scenario would this man be able to light his cigarette and not his bowl also? That’s the whole problem - he doesn’t have a light. Haha

If he had the means to light the cigarette he would bypass it and light the bowl

14. I mean you can use the stove.... Use the stove to light a peice of paper on fire, get a candle so you have constant flame then use a toothpick or something. Sometimes if i dont have a toothpick ill take a bobby pin wrap tp around the end and then light that

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You can take a very dry twig off a tree that's about the size of a pencil, set one end on the stove burner until the end becomes a hot coal. Use it as a punk stick, like people use with fireworks.

16. I’m a lighter thief I’ve got a whole drawer of em