Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wanna smoke but dont have a lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I have some dank and i really wanna smoke but i can't find a fucking lighter. All i have is a bong and a bowl so its not like i can light if off the stove. What can i do? And no i cant just go buy one i have like no money and the store is a mission away. I don't wanna walk 2 miles to buy a lighter with a dollar in change.

2. use matches, light a toothpick on fire and then light your bowl with that.

Use a magnifying glass and use the suns energy to light your bowl.

Get creative man.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I vote for the magnifying glass trick...

4. You obviously don't want to smoke then....lol kidding, I'm not a dick like that. I've used birthday candles(any candle would work), just use a napkin on the end so you don't get hot wax on yourself. Or try to find some matches.

5. Knife, stove top, heat knife, then heat weed, smoke'm and enjoy.

6. light a candle and then just use toothpicks as matches,

or just go get a damn lighter.

7. 1. get off your lazy ass
    2. get in your car / get on your bike / fucking walk
    3. go to the store and buy a lighter

--
    brother, you gotta really want to get high.

8. Dude do you smoke cigs..? Light a cig on the stove n use that to light your bowl..

9. I recommend always having two lighters with your smoking kit. That way when one runs out you always have a spare.

10. roll a joint and light that on the stove, or with matches.

break a lightbulb, keep the filiment in tact and turn the bulb on. if the wire gets red use that to light your bowl.

use a sodering iron.

light a match and burn a piece of napkin, use it to light your bowl.

get creative, you can use anything if you think about it. :smoke:

11. So can i put a knife on the stove and light my bowl with that? I have a glass top stove btw.

12. Yes, if you have decent cutlery, it should be completely safe as well (safer than aluminum foil), and much more palatable than inhaling candle wax (ew), matches (ick), or worse, tobacco (ahhhhh!!!:bolt:).

Just set the burner on high... keep in mind, some of those glass/ceramic top stoves need a pot of cold water on them, a bit off-center, to give them the impression they need to create heat, otherwise they stay too cool.
    When the burner is red, touch and hold your knife to it for about 15-30 seconds. The temperature of the room can have an impact on how quickly the knife cools, but even outside during winter, it works. If your knife doesn't turn out to be a cheap-o, it should taste much, much better than it does when using a lighter, and you'll get more out of your herb by damaging it less, without directly burning it with a flame.

Just gently press the hot tip of the knife to the top of your bowl pack or the tip of your joint, and smoke :smoke:

13. Suck it up and walk to buy a lighter. You're SoL otherwise, bro.

14. I've lit a piece of paper with a toaster and then lit a candle and then used toothpicks off the candle.

15. ppppsshhhhhhiittt.........if i were to tell u the things ive done to get weed or a lighter........i rode my bike in the pouring rain 2 miles each way to go cash in change i had to get 9 dollars for a bag of weed.....comon man...u gotta want that shit man...

16. i like the way thsi dude explains shit...ive seen him before post some shit....he seems to know wtf hes talking about

• Like Like x 1
  17. I've just lit a candle with a stove. The wax was annoying but didn't touch the weed, and I got pretty good hits with it.

18. When I needed a lighter what i did was put the toaster on; then take a tooth pick and hold it against the part that gets hot. That will light the tooth pick on fire, and viola you have a "lighter".

Happy toking hope I could help.

19. light up a candle or something that will stay on fire from the heat of your stove and light your bowl with that be carfeul not to get wax in your bowl, cant imagine that tasting good

20. Also, a soldering iron works great.... If you have one.