Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wanna-be stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meeksy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Live and let live.

I don't give a fuck if you are a wannabe, a seasoned toker, a cocaine addict, etc.

Once again, live and let live.

Best advice anyone can give you.

2. Still got a lot of changing to do still girl if you're shit talking this guy online.

3. Try telling that to Gaddafi!
    I couldn't resist the bad joke, I actually agree for the most part. As long as I'm not forcibly involved at some point.:smoke:

4. Bolded the point that I liked a lot. Very true, as well. I smoke everyday, multiple times a day and, even when I'm geeked off my ass walking around campus, it's hard for people to notice that I'm high. The only people that know I'm, most likely, high, are my friends because, well, they kind of just suspect it.

I've never owned a single piece of clothing in rasta colors, I have nice style (or so I've been told :)) and I always wear cologne and, if I smoke, throw in Rohtos (my eyes get bloodshot to hell).

I don't mind the term stoner if I'm calling myself one or my smoking friends (who are also some of my closest friends) call us stoners, but I hate it when someone calls me a stoner thinking I'm going to take offense to it. When someone calls me a stoner in that term, that's when I do take offense to it. The fact that they're trying to belittle me because I smoke a delicious, harmless plant is what upsets me.

5. School uniforms where I'm from so I never wore anything like that at school.
    It did say 'I love skunk' in big letters on one of my bags, but I didn't write it.
    I still remember my chemistry teacher asking if it was a kind of music.

6. I smoked with a group of people once, and one of the guys would burn the hell out of the bowl every time he took a hit. He held the lighter to the weed for the entire duration of each hit. By the time it got to me it was mostly ash. And it was MY weed. Then he started bragging about how he wasn't even stoned because it takes him like 3 bowls all by himself to get high. And he stole my lighter.

That's an annoying, wanna-be stoner.

7. I smoke weed to chill because otherwise im a pretty violent person. I used to have lots of anger, it might come back if i stopped smoking weed. If people want to smoke it for recreation, how does that affect you? If they want to wear t shirts and act like hippies? Find some friends you like or go be a loner, no one cares if you want to be a judgmental fuck. Your no better than they are.

8. they may be tryna fit in or what not. but you're the one who is judging them. let them do what they want if you don't like it just push it outta your mind.

9. If they smoke pot, they're not "wanna be stoners." What you're describing are dumb fucks. There's a difference.

10. [quote name='"MondoFiction"']I smoked with a group of people once, and one of the guys would burn the hell out of the bowl every time he took a hit. He held the lighter to the weed for the entire duration of each hit. By the time it got to me it was mostly ash. And it was MY weed. Then he started bragging about how he wasn't even stoned because it takes him like 3 bowls all by himself to get high. And he stole my lighter.

That's an annoying, wanna-be stoner.[/quote]

That's not really wana be. That's just a fucking dick. Damn and he even said he wasn't even stoned. What a faggot.

11. I think some of you guys make valid points while a few of you are just being judgmental, borderline hypocritical dip shits.

Nothin wrong with wearing a shirt that expresses your beliefs or being way high off one hit. You aren't them so back off and worry about yourself, know what i'm sayin? Why say "Oh I am so much better for keeping it on the down low, professional, and smoking it like the medicine it is alone.. this makes me mature." when you are just going to turn it around and rag on inexperienced blades?

12. @nicole how old is your kid?

13. I don't have so much a problem with it if they aren't douchey about it. But if they do it due to some misguided sense that smoking pot makes them cool, that's just lame.

14. At my school most of the soccer players go around and tell a bunch of stories about them smoking pot but they've only smoked a few times. And they're like "I just picked up a gram of dank" then you look at there baggie and its like 1/4 of a gram of mids. Those are the wanna be smokers.

15. If they're annoying then I get annoyed, but I don't give a fuck about them unless they're wasting my weed (which is never because I basically only blaze my girlfriend). If they're acting retarded and like they know everything about weed then I just think it's funny how much more I know about weed then them haha.

I have a Bob Barley shirt and a Damian Marley and Nas shirt, and a couple 'legalize it' buttons on my bag.

16. Im novice as fuck at smoking and havent any real experience yet, and have to admit for the last few weeks in school thats all i talk about to one of my friends who always has smoked but its only out of curiosity and interest in his smoking over the past few years to gain advice and some facts to keep in mind about bud, but i dont go around publically advertising, i keep it on the downlow, but as for another group at my school, just last week they rolled and lit up a joint outside a shop on the footpath and started smoking, right across the street from a supermarket that the police in our town also get their lunch from, doesnt bother me much because if they are going to be that stupid and open about it, they will get caught soon enough and will be one less annoyance around at lunch!

17. oh my god dont get me started on bob marley and rasta shit in my school. bob marley longboards, shirts, hats, rasta on a lot of shit and on purpose too. fuck. i didnt know anybody who can relate to me with this topic, not even my friends. finally i have found people that can agree with me, and i dont give a fuck if i had to use the interwebz :gc_rocks:

18. Bob Marley is awesome. Hell, I'd play Reggae all day whether I smoked weed or not. I don't wear weed related stuff but occasionally I'll talk about good times with my smoking buddies. I listen to almost all genre's of music with a few exceptions.

I think it's unfair judging people on what they wear or say or do.

Just do you. Live and let Live.

One Love everyone.

19. i remember in grade 10 every one knew i was a bit of a stoner but never realy made any rude remarks only asked questions which i was always open to reply to, but then this kid at school was one of those clowns who had pictures all over facebook none of his clothes wernt rasta colored and he constantly acted high. Needless to say its quite amazing how much impact one persons stupidity can ruin so many others identity because they feel that you must be just like he is. now i rarely bring up pot for that very reason...

20. yea its a joke that some people make themselves out to smoke a plant when they really dont.