Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wand Hash & the Lungs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HideYoChurren, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Hey GC

quic k simple question here

So the "wand hash" is basically vaporizings equivalent to tar or "Res" on a dirty bowl. Its not really tar, but a sticky substance. much less gross than "res"

so my main question is, whats the relationship between heavy vape users, and the wand hash accumulating in the lungs? I vape MFLB, and every few trenches the glass tube is already caked in wand hash. Whats happening in my lungs? Is it water-soluble (doubt it cus THC is not), do my lungs clean this out or does it accumulate like tar? ect...

thanks to anyone who can help.

2. Think of it this way, since said wand hash gets you high, it's obviously being absorbed by your lungs.

I'm sure theres some negative aspects, but as long as you've got your temps right, you're bound to have a better looking lung situation than us "smokers"