Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walmart drug test HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acidsoda, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I know these questions pop up a lot but I need major help and I HAVE USED SEARCH TO CHECK IT OUT BEFOREHAND. I smoked about 4 hits from a joint on thursday and now I have a walmart interview on Tuesday which I did no know about till Friday. So I'm about 5 foot 7 and 135 pounds. Any advice on what to do or expect is really appreciated.

2. #2 eleetmatt, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Lots of water. Too bad you're not sick, or you could probably put it off for like 2 more days with a doctor's note. Give you more time to dilute it. Not too sure about how good walmart's tests are though, but water is always good.

If you're not an every day smoker, that shouldn't be too hard anyway.

3. Check out this thread here.

4. Wait... If you don't pass the employer will not tell your parents? Because that would be sooo good for me...

5. If it's a urine test just piss in the cup and add some water. My friend tried it and it worked.

6. They're not gonna tell your parents, they don't know them lol.

7. That depends, how old are you?

You might pass you might not, depends on how much you smoked before the last time. If you're looking for a job why are you smoking?

8. The best way to pass would be this: Do a 3 day Detox prior to the interview. This includes about 1-2 GALLONS of water a day, try to urinate as much as possible! Go to a local supplement store(GNC, Nutrishop, Vitamonshop..etc) and look for detoxification supplements. Tell the guy at the store that you need to flush your system, he'll hook you up. And exercise DAILY for at least an hour...lot's of cardio exercises will make you sweat it out. Try that, and good luck.

9. #9 Jackman6123, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I say this

10. So much misinformation. You don't 'sweat out' cannabinoid metabolites, and those 'detox' regimens don't do anything. Drinking that much water can be dangerous too unless you take lots of electrolytes.

11. I gave up on getting a job and didn't get any calls for 2 weeks, so I though it was fine to chill a bit. And I smoked about .3 or .4 of a gram from a joint.

12. The testing place will just call you up and ask if it's medical prescribed and tell you that you tested positive for THC/Marijuana.

13. Seriously fuck working at grocery stores. If I were you I would get into bussing tables or something with miniumum wage + tips. Majority of restaurants don't drug test and tip money = higher hourly pay and extra money for the bud.

14. since you have to be 18 to post here whys it mater if your parents know?

15. Because he's probably 16 or 17 at best?

16. #16 Omn1cide, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Hey fuckass, You've obviously not used the search feature, OR common sense. Seeing as there's a stickied thread on drug testing.
    I hope you stub your pinky toe.

Name calling/Disrespect is not tolerated here. -BAGZ

17. Do you know if walmart even does drug tests? Seems like they go people pretty quickly

18. Aside from my rage, drink bleach. It should clean you right up!

19. Walmart sends you to a lab to get tested so I'd detox and drink lots of water have fun at the interview they asks you some pretty damn hard questions and you have to interview twice then once you get hired there you have like 2-3 8 hour days taking test on the computer and that's just for stock you have a lot more for anything else

20. Look at it this way... If you come home one day and they left a message on your answering machine, you have a good 'pwned' story for your grandchildren.