Walmart clothes closet grow!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Calihomegrow, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Hey to all my fellow green thumbs out there... I'm new to the forum so whaaaats up! But lemme kick it off with a little background

I'd say I'm experienced grower although I've never made it fully thru a harvest... life has been so crazy and it was hard to sit still for 4-6 months while the girls grew.. so I ended up with multiple veg multiple flowering periods under the belt just never fully through..
    Spent a season in Orleans CA "Humboldt" area and learned outdoors light dep cultivation.. so I wouldn't say I'm a newb but I'm not pro!!

Now the main event !!

Walmart clothes closet grow
    36inx20inx63.5in

4 plants

2 gg#4
    2 purple diesel
    (Not verified cuts)

Soil (royal gold )
    Elite nutrients

300w Mars hydro veg
    And plan to throw up 150hps for flowering

I'm new to the forum so if I miss out on anything feel free to ask and all criticism is welcome!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks it was a temporary plan that tuned into a cool project! I plan to go through the whole grow in it so well see what happens!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Any reason for the choice of cloth closet? I mean this question ous only if you had tho buy that. Awesome if you had 1 lying around

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

5. Yeah keep us updated bro

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. I needed a temporary veg space.. I originally had them just sitting on the floor but spring tails were attracted to the light ... tent on amazon was 80$ for a 5ft and I couldn't afford it at the time after buying lights.. pH meter ect. So I settled for this 14$ life saver .. but decided to maybe go all the way through just for those that don't have the budget or need a temporary quick fix! !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Too many plants for your light. Youll get more bud from just 1 or 2 plants under that light.

Apart from that nice set up

• Like Like x 2
  8. yep too many plants for that space and watch the GG#4. It stretched a lot for me...a lot! it was 5 ft tall! So train the heck out it and keep in a smaller pot to control growth is my advice. Also worried that cloth tent will be enough of a block for light during the dark photo period. My 2 cents

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm flowering gg#4 as well right now she does stretch alot my space is full not much more room

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. My light is at the very top of my box to keep it at about a foot in still training her down everyday its crazy my space is 4ft tall I'm going to a tent next grow for sure. I would use it only to veg my .02. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. This was 2wks before flowering and switching to led for flowering and now I only have one in the box a 2 outside that are about 5ft right now. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Definitely agree on space ... I planned on keeping 2 inside and throwing 2 outside and see if I can make it before it gets too cold ...i live in northern CA so our winter doesn't get cold until mid December!

2 of these babies under Mars 300&150hps
    Heavy lst
    Decent yeild?

I know it won't be hightimes cup smoke but it should be decent personals?

13. Man those look nice .. idk if they're moving slow or If I just stare at them all day ! Lol.. what you feeding the ladies?

14. [​IMG]

Purple diesel day 8 in 1gal pots

Can anyone confirm these genetics from pics or have to wait till flower for her to she her True colors

15. Yeah I'm planning on going with one of each and super lst! An light leak is definitely something I'm gonna have to figure out .. maybe throw a black sheet over it idk.. I might end up in a 2x2x4 tent and just get thru the harvest ... not sure but I'll be updating! Thank for the jewels!

16. I feed them fox farm trio they got huge quick. I'm 3wks into flower.

• Like Like x 1
  17. That was today. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Gg#4 right there?

19. New thread title: The mars hydro, the weed, and the wardrobe....?

• Like Like x 2