Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wallet weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MPenso, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Im pretty sure everyone here has purchased a bag at one point or another, only to place it in your wallet and make it into a weed pancake. is there any way to undo that effect, it really bothers me.

2. i dont think you can really do anything about it. i never really gave a shit about it though

3. microwave? haha

4. Never put it in my wallet, but I threw a 20 of puff in my show one time and forgot about it. I walked around for 2 hours on it, it was soooooo flat by the time I rembered about it. It sucks alot man, but I don't think you can do anything about it

5. I wouldnt suggest the microwave

if you grind up smushed weed, that should fluff it

not really sure how to fluff the bud itself back up though

6. rep if you thought of that high

7. if it bothers u why do u stick it in ur pocket? like when i jock a bag. that bothers me so i dont do it. just use a grinder though it fluffs it a lil

8. Put the small nugs into an empty Chap Stick container instead, super stealthy and never gets smashed like a pancake!

9. LMFAO @ it really bothers me. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

10. I've never had to put it in my wallet but I've slept with my bag in my pocket and it would always be flat when I woke up lol.

11. time machine!

12. bring a altoids mints case and put it in there instead of wallet

13. Stick a bike tire pump in it and get to pumpin' my friend. Should be back to normal after about 5-7 minutes. You're welcome.