Walking your dogs while high?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by dr.ganja, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Haha going to do that latter today. Since I must smoke outside now, my dog came next to where I was smoking, he sniffed a ton and then went crazy and ran all over my back yard.

2. I smoke my pipe taking my dog for a walk around the park makes it feel so peaceful.

3. Unfortunately, my dog died before I started to smoke weed :(. Number one on my list of things to do while blazed, is to walk my dog while blazed/blazing (But I'll have to wait till I have my own place to get another dog...greyhounds ftw!)

4. 2 German Short-hair Pointers, and a Chihuahua / Fox Terrier mix. (Fachacha) :smoke:

5. I took my border collie scrambling up in glen coe when I was high, she was actually better at it than anyone else.

6. Absolutely love walking/playing with my dog when ripped and so does he.

7. my dogs are my homies..they love chasing rc cars around..such a blast!!

8. Just been on a very long walk with my buddy Bonzo (named the big guy after John Bonham). It was awsome. I had just got some weed and had 2 pretty big hits off my bong which already blew my mind. Then just before I was about to take the dog out I thought "fuck it, Im not doing anything today anyway" and rolled a fat...real fat joint.

So when I get down by the river I let him run around and throw his stick for him. Still extremely high Im strolling along listening to some chill music and I must have been walking for a good hour. So i see a bench and sit and chill out with him. He was so tired lol anyway there was no one around so i spark my joint up and get super high again. The whole walk back was just super chill. Walking slowly home with Bonzo by my side. I love this guy!

9. I haven't tried it thought, now that I think about it I feel kind of bad. I'm going to try it, thanks for the idea kind sir.

10. I love walking my dog (rottie) while stoned. He has a good time, I have a good time. It is just a plain old fashioned good time for all. Maybe a little dead music on the ipod.

Yup, makes we want to go walk him right now.

11. #31 Nicholasthedank, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Yeah, i love walking my friend's dog while high, that might seem very strange but.. :smoke: Well it's kinda like the dog.. notices i'm stoned, and all the sudden stops and gets annoyed that i'm being such a slow lazy stoner and barks at me like I stole it's candy. It's hard to explain but it's pretty funny.:D
    I only have a pet dove myself, which I take outside in my hoody pocket and it always stays in it and doesn't poo, it just gets all exited, and looks around. Once I was out on a walk and was pulled over at 1am by a cop and asked if he could search me. When he grabbed my hoody pocket my dove stuck it's head out of the left pocket and pecked him it was hysterical.

12. two of my girls waiting for me to hit this bong so we can hit the river trail

Attached Files:

13. I do this all the time! I have a pug. He's a great friend.

14. Its not even that i like being high while walking my dog, i more so enjoy actually just hitting my joint the whole time im walking him. Idk, it gives me something to do and is relaxing to smoke as you walk, instead of prior to walking.

My bad didnt mean to gravedig this thread

15. Nice lookin' dogs man.

16. Walking my dog used to be an excuse to smoke, a damn good one at that.

Used to walk him out about 5 minutes, smoke a nice little bowl, walk through the park and up and down the hills and back home a couple hours later.

And then of course, a nice nap. :smoke:

17. Nelson fucking loves high walks. We just walk down to the beach, about ten minutes away, and just fucking zen right out or explore.

Then go home and eat all the things.

18. Haha! All the things: you eat the food, he chews on furniture.

19. most of the time i love it. but when its like 8 degrees outside with a wind chill of negative my ass i really do not like it. i m like take a shit already.

20. Hell yea, taking my brothers dog to the park or on walks is so much fun when I'm high. I think she can tell when I'm high cos she knows i'm more likely to play with her.