Walking in 5th gear

Discussion in 'General' started by Atomic Stoner, Jun 19, 2012.

1. So if you are like riding a bike, if you are in 1st gear you pedal really fast but you dont go that fast. If you switch it up to 5th gear, it's the complete opposite. So are tall people walking in 5th gear because we walk but if a short person wants to walk at the same speed as us they have to take more steps whereas a tall person takes fewer steps because they they cover more distance. So are short people kind of in 1st gear and as you grow, you go up gears because you take less steps?

2. you meant to put this in highdeas...

3. It's not of an idea it's more an theory

4. Dude people always tell me I walk to fast, my legs are just long as fuck so every 3 steps for me it takes short people like 6 to catch up lol

5. hahaha i have mad long legs but i guess this theory is right lol

6. Im in the 5th gear lol, i walk preety fast. But i also have a flip switch, i can walk slow when i want to :3

7. how the fuck high are you dude lmao

8. Yah I remember in high school I was 6 feet and had a girlfriend who was probably 5'1 and whenever we walked together she always yelled at me to slow down.

9. In my area of the city, if you do not walk fast you are blown off the sidewalk :eek: I have adapted, my head is generally lowered and I am motoring...I got long legs too though, not much of a choice

10. [quote name='"darksmoker"']how the fuck high are you dude lmao[/quote]

Well I smoked 2gs out of blunts between 3 people so I was decent.

11. Seems legit.

12. I could dig it. I'm in like 4th gear probably lol

13. lol yeah i could tell :p

as for the thread, yeah apparently i walk super fast. everyone who i've walked class to class with or in the mall or whatever always said walked stupid fast. then i lived in jersey city and it got worse lolol. i dont even notce it :p

14. Gears? Legs? Leg gears? I got ball bearings between my legs and I got ears hangin off the side of my head - but no gears.

15. How high are you?

That sentence structure made no sense.

16. sure it did

how high are you dude lmao

with "the fuck" in between how and high for emphasis

17. I've got long legs... By girlfriends quite alot smaller than me. Tells me off when I walk cause she has to jog beside me more or less.

18. Sorry...I have the driest sense of humor in the world and it was a terrible idea to try and attempt to convey that over the internet.

Please accept my apologies, good sir :smoke: