Wal-Mart!!??!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by <biohazard>, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Hey Guys!

Yesterday was a fun day to say the least. My cousin, her girlfriend and I all got baked behind the movie theater in town, and decided...as a group to go to Wal-mart!

One may think, as I did in my pre-stoner days that wal-mart is just a smelly store full of creepy people and crappy stuff, but I am thankful my eyes were open to the wonderland that the store becomes when you are "altered". haha.

First of all, we all got ice coffees at dunkin's which is conveniently located right in the front of the store (the coffees were obviously 984512 times better), then we proceeded to walk around with them.

We then went to the bean bag section, got three bean bags, put em on the floor between those crates where nobody walks, and just sat and chilled out with dunkins in bean bag chairs!! It was truely awesome as we watched customers and associates alike pass us by and smile to themselves. We didn't care though, we just talked, drank our coffes and had some munchkins. Those chairs were wicked comfortable too.

We then went to the video game secion and played some guitar hero (minus the guitar) but it was still hella fun. Honestly, the game kicked my ass, but hey it's only a game right?

We then checked out all the white trash hats with "bud" and "coors" on them!!!

Then we left and got wendy's and went home.

I can honestly say Wal_Mart is one of the best places to go when high, if you haven't tried it before, get some buddies together and try it out, you won't regret it.

Happy Toking, B.H.<BIOHAZARD>

<BIOHAZARD>

2. haha i ALWAYS go to this walmart super store that's open up 24 hours a day when i'm baked, we usually go really late, around 12 or even 3 sometimes. we go in with the intention to go buy food, usually we get charcoal, lighter fluid, hot dogs, and hotdog buns. we got 24 hotdogs including buns with charchoal and lighter fluid for a total of 13 bucks, haha i love it!

and the awesome thing is around 12ish and later, most of the stockers come out, and there are less customers, so the whole store is basically a mess with boxes all on the floor ready to be stocked, and all the employees are really nice so we talk them sometimes and just walk around the store, and sit down on those display furniture and outdoor sets. this walmart is HUGe because it's a superstore, so we love walking around the whole walmart and discovering new things to buy haha

3. well if i lived in usa i would go
    but i dont
    so ill just stick to good old tescos
    and laugh at all my work mates
    who are stuck there
    while i blaze the night away lol

4. What do you guys think about Wal-Mart stoned?

5. o man i loved gettin ripped, grabbin a large carmel frappuchino from starbucks, and walkin around walmart. i sometimes though get caught up in the candy isle and can't decide on what to buy lol

6. Well...Wal-Mart is pretty shitty in general. I would rather jump in my car twist a couple get my girl and some friends in the car n dip through the countryside and just bump some good music and feel the love. Screw being in the industrialized world!

love-

PS : After you've smoked for 6 years...things like walking around a store arn't exactly as fun.

7. seems like the walmart in canada is better quality
    but i used to work at the busiest one in british columbia, always something going on in that damn store, i dont mind it sober!

8. we have a hy-vee (yeah high vee) its a food store thingy, n e ways

its open 24 hours.

so when i started smokin with my friend c****** we'd get high or blitzed then walk too hy-vee, goo times at 3 am when you have the munchies. theyre putting in a super walmart about 3 miles out of town,,,cant wait for that shit.

9. My town has the 3rd biggest walmart in america. Pretty ironic because theres only 10,000 people in my town. The walmart is huge as hell though.

10. I bet all 10k of them shop there too.

11. Me and my buddies have wondered if we could have a Walmart all to our selfs. We would have go kart races around the huge oval walkway. Eat any food we wanted. Play any video game we wanted on a 100 TV's.

12. Nice I went to a wal-mart at 3 am tripping on lsd and boy was that fun.

13. I got arrested the first time I went to Wal-Mart high.

14. You shoulda hit up the toy section and play with the toy guns. That shit is so fun, playing cops & robbers in the clothing department. :smoke: