Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking up with chest pains after a day of smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InhaleSomeKush, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Let me start of with saying I don't smoke to often.

Well this happened last month throughout the day within maybe a 7-8 hour period I smoked 3 joints and 2 bowl packs (let me remind you I was using a aluminium foil pipe) well that night when I went to sleep I woke up around 4am or so with terrible chest pains I felt horrible like I was gonna die. I was just wondering if this had ever happened to anyone else?

2. I've never had extremely bad chest pains, no. I've had throat soreness of course, but never chest pains really.

I'm sorry to hear about your pain though, man. That's super shitty.

If it persists, I'd see a doctor. It could be something completely unrelated to smoking.

3. Dont use aluminum foil!!!

4. ^^^ this. lol

5. It happened to me. I didn't have a piece so I used a soda can. The next day my chest hurt and deep breaths were strenuous. But just like everything else, this too shall pass.

My advice is to smoke out of something less damaging.

6. That's what happens when you use aluminum foil lol so don't use it