Waking Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Zimed, Oct 15, 2006.

1. I have been watching waking life for the past half week, and totally love it. Who else, here on these internet forums, has seen the movie? "Dream Is Destiny", is a good quote from it at the beginning when the two kids are playing card games.

2. i'm actually a huge linklater fan...although i found this movie to be thought provoking i also found it a little too lecturing.

3. Yes yes yes

[​IMG]

Waking Life is a great movie, I've turned many people onto it and hopefully this thread will inspire some people to go out and rent it.

4. That guy was awsome man. What did he want to do though? He wanted political and governmental control all diminished right? Apparently it is hard to rent movies of th oddball kind these days. I told my friend to who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan....to rent Requiem For A Dream, and he said they didn';t have it, so Ihighly doubt they would have waking life right? Sense when do places start not carrying videos.

Guys, what about this guy? [​IMG]

He was describing himself the whole time as rthey walked aalong, telling the main character what his plan was. He was a depressed man, offended by the oprresive government.

I love when he starts burning everyone just stands by abnd watches and then when he's almost out, just walks off.