Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking and bakingg :P

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BackwardsMikey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Yoo, i just joined here. I've been smoking for about 3 weeks now, and I was wondering about smoking for school.

Should I just wake up like an hour early and blaze away? haha

2. Well if you've only been smoking for 3 weeks you'll probably still be pretty high when going to school.

But i've done it before and it was pretty fun. :p

3. ha its really fun jsut dont get paranoid and youll be fine i waked and baked before school today

4. Yeahh the thing im most worried about is getting caught. But I guess it's just cause it's my first time. I smoke while my parents are home a lot hahaha

5. Just make sure whatever you have to do first period isn't too stressful or mentally demanding. If you have an hour to kill after smoking but before class you should be fine, but going into math class or a test or a group project when you're ripped can be an awful time.

Also you obviously mean before class at college because a minor wouldn't be on here talking about smoking before high school... that'd be against the agreement you just made when you signed up. So yeah you're fine cause most college profs DON' GIVE A FUUUUCK. :)

6. Um yeahh. defff.

7. Wake and bake's the shit. The journey to school and first classes are so much more bearable.

P.s. You can be of age for this site and still be attending highschool.

Anyway, peace out

8. Just make sure your eyes are clear then go about your school day, teachers and the like won't really have any suspicion unless you smell like it or your eyes are beat as shit and you are acting high as hell, my buddy would wake and bake all the time and go to school no one ever noticed.

Waking and baking is fucking awesome though, it's like you wake up all groggy and shit. Then you smoke some bud and waking up just got a whole lot easier ... or harder :)

And yes, you can be of age and still be in High School.

9. Threads like this make me miss HS... Only toked before Automotive class a few times which was a bad mistake. Had a million Senior classes where all we did was play games online for hours haha.

10. Yeahh, I actually have a science class first period, but the teacher is really chill, and we dont do work on fridays :p

11. I wake and baked about 2 days ago...First time ive ever done it. Its fun as shit. Of course tho when i walk in school who is sitting at the front office? A cop lmfao but it didnt bother me I dont get too paranoid.

12. i think vapes give a high that is great for school! :)

13. yeah because the THC from a vape is completely different than that of a joint, blunt, bong, or pipe...nawt

14. i enjoy going to school baked and since i'm apart of the chamber orchestra and concert orchestra it's extra fun. it helps me concentrate and really get into subjects durring lectures or even busy work.

you could wake up an hour earlier to enjoy a good smoke session or if you wake up late like me alot i just take 3-4 hits and go to school.

the thing is you gotta have an attitude that you dont care if people know or you can act cool and play as if you're tired because if you go to school with a paranoid attitude while high is really not a good experience. and i don't think they can "catch" you if you don't have any bud on you. atleast thats the way i see it..

15. wake n bakes are sooo nice chillin in first period.. i woulnd't go crazy since it's u've been only tokin for bout 3 weeks. smoke a medium size bowl and see how you like it the first time

16. Yeahh im definitely doin that shit tomorrow. Thanks guys ill tell you how it goes hahaha

17. no its because you are not getting all the cannibinoids. THC is not the only "active ingredient".

18. I like to think ive got this sorted, at work, stoned or not i kinda act 'empty-headed' or 'a bit strange' so when i do come to work stoned people are like "Ahh.. thats Sevz, hes a bit of a character.." so no-one thinks twice..

I always take a bong soon as i wake up, get washed, iron clothes blah blah and by the time i get to work im barely stoned, but not crisp. Keep yourself to yourself, or dont be scared to 'act stoned' when your not, so people wont think twice when you are.. lol

19. Lol welcome to the world of weed smoking. Since you've only been smoking for 3 weeks I wouldn't recommend you smoking before school. You need to get a better feel of how you react to it and how retarded it makes you. But ya if you must smoke, waking up and smoking an hour earlier sounds like a good idea too though.

20. If you don't feel good enough to go to school, just pretend to be sick or something.