Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking and baking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rpsfinest, May 20, 2010.

1. Does waking and baking give you a better feeling or does it get you "to high"..what ever that is......
    I am thinking about smoking a couple 2-4 blunt in the mornin on last day of school with a couple of buddies..
    IS IT A GOOD IDEA AND IS IT DIFFERENT THEN JUST SMOKING AT NIGTH?:confused:

2. I wake and bake my medicinal amounts every morning before going to work, but that doesn't get me high of course.

Day smoking, like day-drinking, is awesome. I love being high all day on the weekends. Running errands, doing home improvement projects, eating out, video games, etc...

I say as long as you are able to function in public without being called out on it, you are fine. Have a good last day!

3. i would smoke just one blunt with my buddy of some dank!
    and id feel great for a good 3-4 hours.
    we'd smoke a few bowls inbetween just to keep the high up :)

as long as you dont overdo it you wont be "too high"

4. >>I am thinking about smoking a couple 2-4 blunts in the mornin and skipping the last day of school.

Fixed!

5. Lol! I was thinkin the same thing, took the words outta my (cotton)mouth.:smoke: