Waking and baking

Discussion in 'General' started by aToker, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 aToker, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    Hey everyone, haven't been here in a good while.

I also have cut down my smoking from 3-6x a day - to a few times a week  :confused_2:

Anyway, here's my question; so since I just got into smoking again after a few months off, I like to make my smoking a little 'special'. So I was going to wake and bake early in the morning and just wanted your guys' input on some interesting and fun stuff to do.

Thanks for contributing :)

2. Saturdays are fuckin' awesome, get all stoned and watch cartoons all day.

Although I smoke fuckin' constantly and can't ever figure why the rest of you do not. :cool:

3. I did it all day for 2 years but I had no motivation to be honest, so I cut down. I used to say exactly what you said lol.

4. #4 Stride420, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    I like doing the whole getting stoned as fuck then calling a girl over and watching cartoons with her. It's just fun to be goofy all morning with a cool chick. Plus believe it or not.... bitches love cartoons.It's nice to be a kid again considering sometimes it feels like a train has gone through my childhood.

5. Spongebob is really confusing and trippy when high, it's like an adventure lol...

6. If it's a weekend wake and bake and you're not watching cartoons, you're doing it wrongSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Get a head start on your taxes. 

8. I wake in bake all the time. It's awesome, usually only need one hit of some chronic and it's time to watch morning weekday tv. I love it.