Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake'n Bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baun, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Evening, fellow smokers.

I've never done a wake'n bake before, so I just wanted to ask a few questions! :thumbsup:

Would you say that you get higher and that the high lasts longer? If so, how long does it last from normally?

2. What propels you to ask these questions? I don't understand the point of investigating lol.. Just smoke in the morning and take down notes haha

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. When I wake and bake, the results are merely adequate. My bread rises better in the warm afternoon sun and I find the results much more desirable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I wake n bake every morning but it’s ussually with Harliquin or Durban poison both strains have pretty focusing/alert effects. Use to drink half a pot of coffee now just one cup.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I wake and bake on some of my days off, sometimes I do sometimes I don't, just depends how I'm feeling. If it was legal, this wouldn't be a problem, but since it's illegal and I'm on an I'll-take-what-I-can-get-basis, I don't have control over whether I get sativa or indica or hybrid dominant weed, so as a result, sometimes the weed I get makes me couch-lock, some of it makes me want to get up and do stuff (mostly sativas) and be productive, so it just depends on what strain I have. Sativas make me productive usually so waking and baking with sativa is good to start the day and get stuff done. Otherwise, I'll wait a few hours at least before blazing one.

6. I'm baked right now. You were right, wake n bake is pretty good to start the day with.

Got a little panic attack and felt a bit nauseous. Got better as soon as I got home. I smoked outside:D

I guess that's because I haven't eaten or drank anything yet and just woke up..

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Back in the day, weed was my Cheerios.

Work days
    Off days
    Didn't matter

Eyes open> take some deep breaths> grab bong> bake> life is grand

Have mellowed out over time though.
    Only do it on weekends now

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Every morning, and evening. it is my life force.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I wanna only smoke on weekends, so hard to not smoke xD

Im lucky, I live in Amsterdam, outside the center where coffeeshops are cheaper, so every day on the way home from uni, straight to coffeeshop, get back have a fat J, be too stoned all day/night , and am lonely and sit here watching netflix, and skip class because i go through this weird depression.

Welcome to weed dependency boys and girls, fun fun fun hahahahahaha
    In other news, its almost lunch time, need a J

• Like Like x 1
  10. What a place to live.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just wish the weather would be nice

12. You’ve never wake n baked before?!!! It’s the second best way to start of your day *wink* *wink* lol but nah the high is still kinda the same in my opinion i just like to wake n bake if I have time to take a nap afterwards since I wake up feeling happy and energized but then again u could experience something different lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Oh, I meant that I only wake and bake on the weekends. The only time I'm not high is Monday-Friday from 8am to 4pm (work) and that's only because I work at the courthouse

Otherwise, high, high, high

I'm definitely dependent on weed!

14. Smoke from the time I get up
    To when I go to bed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thought it would be good to give an update.

It felt a great way to start the day, but I think it's way too intense for me to start out like that. But it was fun! ^_^

• Winner Winner x 1

16. I wake n bake every day but I always eat something before I do so, it stops you feeling so fucked up imo + you're a bit more awake by the time you do smoke so there's less chance of falling back asleep lmao

17. I cant speak for anyone else, but when I wake n bake, i am absolutely useless for the rest of the day. I can usually start around 3pm and get through the day well

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Kind of depends on the weed too. The majority of my weed is harvested a bit early (90% milky trichs, 10% amber) that way the high is a bit speedy. I can smoke that shit all day and not get burned out.

At night I break out the sleep weed.
    (Very ripe flower)

19. I've been a wake and baker all of my life. When I really make an effort, I can break the habit. I've always been one that likes to smoke in the morning and all day long. Then I don't smoke in the evening until right before bed.
    But there are days where I smoke from when I get up til I go to bed too.

20. Smoke before showering every day. 1 hour later I wonder what I've been doing for an hour in the shower...

:ey:

• Funny Funny x 1