Wakeboarding

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BongManManMan, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Does anybody else here wakeboard? I just started this summer and I'm loving it. I wakeboarded a few times when I was young but one of my friends just got a boat and I've been going out quite a bit. I'm riding behind a Seado Speedster so you can imagine my wake is small. I'm riding on a Liquid Force Trip. Just took my fins off and started buttering around. Little butter 180s to switch, I can clear the wake, shifty and do some grabs that's about it rite now.

So if you wakeboard I have a few questions.

What kind of boat do you ride behind?
    What board do you ride?
    What's your skill level/What can you do?

2. Hey man I've actually just started wakeboarding 2 years ago. I only get out maybe 10-15 times a year sadly enough so I'm not great by any
    means.

I can ride comfortably over wakes, starting to do clean 180's on the water and Ollie 180's.

I ride behind a 24' 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer on a Hyperlite board. The boat is a bit big for boarding so the wake isn't too great, it forms a pretty washy wake that's difficult to jump.

Awesome to ride though, love boarding in the summer.

3. Hell ya being on the boat is the shit I love it. I can 180 my wake now. But I havnt been out in a couple weeks. I have a wet suit so I'm hoping I can sesh a little longer then most people do. I just hope it warms up a bit one last time this summer ya know.

4. i can stand up on my kneeboard does that count?

5. Lol hellll yaaaaa! That's some good shit haha