Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wake up and hit this!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheLatestCraze, Jul 30, 2010.

1. ok so its early as FUCK and i wanna get hiiiiiiggghhhh!!! my mom is a huge pot head and i'm chillin at home (18 last year of high skool, hahahaha) and i kinda wanna wake my mom up to see if she wants to wake-n-bake. she's used to wakin up early so i'm not worried about deprivin her of any Z's but i think she'll get mad that i'm tryin to blaze, idk she's been flippin lately about me gettin high all the time, total spaz. do you guys think it's worth the risk, i'm kinda leanin towards it :/ she's only got one joint so i'm not gonna steal even so, mom's been too kind to me(first high was wih her) to steal from her.

2. #2 imadamnlegend, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    I hope you woke her up OR are high right now :p

3. i'd wake her up and wave like 10 bucks in her face and be like "we're smoking that joint mother"

4. I would scream "the house is on fire !! wake up mom!!" And then when she runs out of her bedroom screaming, just say "lets get high!"
    :)

5. And then when she tries to take the 10$ from her say that's for the gram we're smoking later.

6. Tell us what happened :hello:

7. hahaha sounds like a fucking cool mom man :)

8. She's your mother and an experienced smoker. If she's picking a bone with you being high every spare minute... she's probably right. If you're a day-long blazer, make sure you're still knocking items off the chores list or something.

9. dude, i really wish my mom was like yours. totally cool with me tokin it up, hell, her and me having seshs together. But that is a fantasy only you and a few others get to live in.

10. I just think it's funny you made a thread about waking up your mom called "wake up and hit this"

:yay:

11. :laughing:

12. :laughing: someone is bound to be sober enough to notice the little things.

13. nah he should say "mom the joints on fire the joints on fire!" and shake her till she wakes up. shell wake up prolly thinking that you were saying house and then you show her the lit joint!:hello:

14. hey sounds like you have an awesome mom man you dont want to piss her off and make it so she will never smoke with you..:bongin:

15. i love this thread. i hope he woke her up by blowing smoke in her face

16. welp she was pissed then i told her i did the dishes and she was like "let's do it!" hahaha i love my mom, and i love you're replies blades haha you guys are awesome

17. I wish my mom would toke more often she only will smoke up with me every week or so.