Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake n' Bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drUmlove, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I had a kick ass wake n' bake about an hour ago.
    Had some pretty good bud, and some cereal.:D

Attached Files:

2. arent those the best! the other day i did a wake and bake then went to my second job where i drive a van lol it was dope.

3. Nice Man.

Just did the same thing, except I had cocoa pebbles!

+rep

4. Yeah man cereal and wake n' bake goes hand in hand.:D

5. Yesterday my buddy and I "woke and boke" (past tense).

Smoked a bowl of KB out of my new bubbler watson.

Went to Paera and had a bagel and some chocolate milk.

Epic.

6. Good work man, pretty buds n lucky charms, cant go wrong with that:hello:

7. i have a feeling that there's gonna be a lot more waking and baking in the near future since i just got laid the fuck off....:smoke::smoke:

8. yeah i love wake and bakes

9. 3 bowls of some nice bud and were making cinnamon buns right now

10. Awh! I love wake and bakes I'm pretty high myself from a wake and bake i had about an hour ago.

11. Woke-up late after a long night of smoking. Packed a waterfall and started my day. Now I need some coffee and donuts. :smoking:

12. Amen to that!

13. IMO wake n bake is only good after you had your breakfest. not eating for like 8-12 hours for me then baking will just make me want to eat which brings down your high ALOT. kinda waste of bunn sess if i bun after i eat then i smooth sailing.

but i guess if you like better tasting cereal more then being high go for it

14. #15 flat904line, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    i love smoking before i eat! breakfast is 100 times better and i love waking up and immediately taking a bong rip. I just control my self at breakfast and im good.

15. those nugs look good and tight

16. looks fantastic

17. Had a good little sesh this morning, few J's to my dome. Decided to take the day off so I slept in then waked n baked. Watched Curb Your Enthusiasm for 2 hours. Good morning

18. wake n bake makes my honey nut cheerios ever better :smoke:

19. What's your second job? Kidnapping?
    Sorry haha it was there i had to take it.