Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N' Bake question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ndfan20210, Feb 18, 2010.

1. I'm new to the forum so you will have to bare with me if there is already a thread but I'm gonna wake n bake before school tomorrow and to save time I'm was thinking im gonna roll the blunt tonight before i go to bed. is this a bad idea because it will dry out. or will it be fine

2. itll be fine but you wont, youll be FUCKED up lol wake and bake with a blunt is intense man, enjoy :smoke:

3. haha don't worry dude, just roll it up and keep it in like a container, like an altoid's tin, or something, and smoke it in the morning. But you don't even need to do that, for just one day. Overnight I've left weed completely. A rolled blunt won't change at all over one night.

4. I try and stick to spliffs or one-hitters on my bong when I wake and bake. If there were 4 people home in the morning we would think about a blunt, but that is way too much for one person before a day in public!

Good luck.

5. It'll be fine, and you'll do poorly in your first class or two. :) Haha, enjoy!

6. Seconded, think about a bowl or two bro. If you do decide to smoke the blunt, lets us know how it goes :cool:

7. He'll do better in his first classes haha, more focused :smoking:

and the the OP, just pre-pack a bowl before you go to bed instead of rolling a blunt...

8. i love being high in class rofl

just chill use eye drops and one thing about teachers is that they would just think your acting weird or in a bad mood lol

my teacher knew though and he still liked me

i sat in the front front my desk touching his and i was high like once a week there lol

ull be ok

9. i would be wrecked if i w&b'd a blunt.

blaze

get out of bed

then lay back down for about 7 more hours

10. wake n bake is the best shit ever

11. Holy shit. If I waked and baked with a blunt I'd probably end up watching Jerry Springer instead of going to class. But yeah, leaving the blunt out overnight won't damage it.

12. Its me and one of my buddies and im rolling it just with alright mids. Hes never done a blunt before though so im not sure how he will be but he'll be alright hes pretty chill and did a brownie with me during school so i dont think he'll freak out to much

13. Definitely keep it in something airtight. I once rolled a two-sheet joint to enjoy the following morning and just left it out on the table. when i woke up and smoked it was dry as hell and i got a 10 minute buzz then completely sobered up. Also if it's a blunt wont the leaf dry out overnight?

14. So i just rolled it so im kinda commited now but im just posting to say it is THE BEST BLUNT IVE EVER ROLLED. Its perfect id post a pic if i had a camera but its a beauty. Im so proud

15. hahaha, well smoke that beauty up when you wake up.
    wake and baking a blunt to you head is mad fun, haven't done it in a minute.
    hmmm, maybe tomorrow....

16. Just lick that shit in the morning! it might dry out a little but a little saliva and time for it to soak in will do you some good! have fun bein stoned

17. I just have to tell this story. The first time I smoked before school was also the first time a wake and baked. So my friend made a small gravity with a cup and on our way to school we hit that shit. I have like five gravity;s and i was fucked up. I get to school and I couldnt open my lock (like fuck youknow). I have my first anxiety attack and then after that was over i walked into class (gave up on my locker ha ha) I sat down paranoid as fuck and then the teacher called me up to get a paper. I got to her and she asked if i was ok, i told her i was fine then fumbled to grab the paper.

All in all the rest of the day was awesome but the first 10 minutes of school was insane. Scared the shit out of me. Ive since graduated but i would never go to school that high again.

18. i remember i wake and bake'd with 2 blunts both about a gram each for 4 people total. ended up not even going to school until 2 hours later lol.

19. The first time i wake n baked before school it was dark out when i smoked and when i parked and walked into school. and just like any other time i change enviornments i just get so much higher. So I walked into school and was hit by all the lights and the noise and it was the most intense feeling. It was so amazing. I cant wait to do it again.

20. fuck man the first time i wake and baked i took a history test and got one question right out of thirty when i could have aced it sober :D