Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake n bake question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hy does the high last the whole day when you wake n bake?

2. It doesn't? You probably just feel burned out for most of the day. Try smoking a sativa dominant strain if you're wake-n-bake-ing. Also, make sure you're well rested from the night before. if you still get a heavy burn out, exercise for a bit.

3. you'll be burned out by mid day, but wake and bake is the way to get the highest

4. I have no clue...I just stay high.:cool:

5. [quote name='"omnipotent"']Hy does the high last the whole day when you wake n bake?[/quote]

Just to clarify, I don't have a problem with it

6. [quote name='"Username48"']It doesn't? You probably just feel burned out for most of the day. Try smoking a sativa dominant strain if you're wake-n-bake-ing. Also, make sure you're well rested from the night before. if you still get a heavy burn out, exercise for a bit.[/quote]

Yeah and I just smoked some GDP I'm gonna burned out all day... I I kinda like feeling burnt out all day :smoke:

7. No but the forst time u smoke for an givin day that will last longer then forexample if its mid day and u alredi got high atleast 4 times

8. Yeh, it's nice, but it's very hard to stay motivated and get anything done. It's why i don't really wake and bake anymore. But when i do, coffee is the solution.

9. For me, wake and bake is the only way to get a decent high because my tolerance is through the roof

10. If I smoke at about 5 am it lasts till 9am. Smoking good Dank indica. so, 3-4 hours depending on the strain.

11. No, you just feel burnt out for a lot of the day cuz it's hard to get out of that groggy/lethargic/just woke up feeling with the herb weighing down on your natural already tiredness.