Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wake n bake or smoke up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Window, Jan 16, 2014.

1. So I have a little dilema I can't quite come to terms with right now. I just went through my last gram of wax and I have half a gram left. (Girl Scout Cookies Concentrate) I really want to smoke the rest of it right now but I also want to save the rest for a wake n bake in the morning? What's better dabbing myself into an oblibivion or save the rest of my wax for a wake n bake? (p.s. I dread going to work sober, but hey who doesn't?) Give me some feedback and keep it lit :bongin:

2. If it was me i would split the half gram into two dabs

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I'd say take the whole half a gram and dab it up in the morning
    wake n bakes never disappoint, especially if you gotta put those hours in

4. I agree

5. Half a gram of wax? Brah you can smoke twice and ya know it

• Like Like x 2
  6. He wants to kill it all in one sesh though. I say save it. Oh it's much more sweeter when you reward yourself. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1/3 tonight before bed, 2/3s when you wake up

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nothing beats a wake & bake sesh especially if u have a long day ahead. If I were u I wud save it and get baked in the A.M. or u cud split it 50/50? Mayb?..

"Everything is better when u are high"

9. [quote name="Window" post="19350671" timestamp="1389859959"]So I have a little dilema I can't quite come to terms with right now. I just went through my last gram of wax and I have half a gram left. (Girl Scout Cookies Concentrate) I really want to smoke the rest of it right now but I also want to save the rest for a wake n bake in the morning? What's better dabbing myself into an oblibivion or save the rest of my wax for a wake n bake? (p.s. I dread going to work sober, but hey who doesn't?) Give me some feedback and keep it lit :bongin:[/quote]Take a fat dab right now then save the rest.Sent from my iPad Air

• Like Like x 1
  10. .5 in a sesh? Calm down cowboy Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app