Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake n Bake = Lazy Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maximillien127, Dec 11, 2011.

1. So today me and my friends smoked a couple of joints (white widow) when we woke up. So we waked n baked. It is a great feeling but it makes me feel super lazy for the rest of the day. I just end up eating and sleeping.

Does anybody else get this feeling?

2. Most of the time. :p

3. No, I feel crazy energized if I wake and bake, shower and have a good breakfast. I love mornings :smoke:

4. I see you know your stoner math. Heres some advanced stuff

Wake+Bake x munchies Divided by hours of Call of Duty = Awesomness

5. ya dude of course your gonna get tired. its still morning and then once you pig out and shit you dont want to do shit the rest of the day........except smoke

6. Yea I feel that way too. So that's why the only days I wake n bake is when I know I can smoke weed all day.